+ 14.02.18

r e a d e r

The 14th of February.
Valentines day.
A day I'm not very fond of. Why was it even created? Like seriously?

I mean who wasted their time in labeling a day after couples?

Get a job people/person.

There are girls who get to spend this day with their loved ones, to go on dates and be all lovey dovey.

And then there's me.

All I do every year is watch the couples do their stuff while mentally stuffing them in a punching bag and punching all the love inside them.

Some of them don't deserve the love they get.

And some who do, don't get any.

All I do is walk home and pick out my favourite stuff toy before curling up with it in blankets and pillows surrounding me and a nice movie playing.

Yeah.

Me.

Currently I was at my locker stuffing my books inside. I wasn't taking any of them home. I need some me time.

Probably gonna spend this one with Duffy the Dog.
Whatever.

My eyes landed on the only one worth looking at in the entire hallway right now.

There stood a boy with quiffs in his hair and a perfect smile plastered on his face.

He was worth looking at because he along with his friend was the only one who wasn't sucking someone's face or squealing about how excited he is to surprise someone.

He was laughing at something the other guy said.

I saw this boy before. Almost everyday. I've been watching him ever since the term started.

Not trying to be a creep but because of the chaos caused by him and his group of friends.

He wasn't in any of my classes.

Which meant I did not know anything about him, not even his name.

But one thing was sure, he was breathtaking. Those sparkly eyes he has,a smile that could catch you off guard any time and him being as naughty as a monkey.

But the best thing about him was his voice.

His voice was a sound no one could get tired of hearing.

I stopped staring, which I didn't realise I was doing, when his friend looked at me.

His friend's name was Hayden or something. He is in my chemistry class.

But the beautiful eyed boy, his name I was unaware of.

I quickly looked away and dumped the last book inside my locker when something clicked.

Confused, I looked at my book bag.

That was when I heard a chuckle.

My eyes widened once I noticed what it was.

Red roses. And kit kat. My favourite chocolate.

Who?

There was a note stuck on the bar of kit kat.

Shocked? Don't be. My friend, Hayden, has seen you munching kit kat during chemistry a couple of times. So guessing it was your favourite, I bought you it. We haven't really talked. Like never. But I've seen you. I've noticed you. I have seen how disturbed you get while arranging your locker every time my friends and I step in the hallway. And I only do it because that catches your attention. You're different. And I like different. I like you. I want you to be my Valentine. I know this isn't the best way to ask someone but yeah. So, would you like to spend this annoyingly romantic day with me?

I was out of words.

Was this actually for me? Guys don't even talk to me. And here I am standing with a letter in my hands. From someone unknown to me.

I noticed that the hallway was clear.

I stared into a pair of green eyes. They belonged to the guy leaning against a locker two down from mine.

It's him.

The voice.

The eyes.

The smile.

All of them added up.

"I hope I didn't creep you out.", he said.

I exhaled deeply. A smile plastering on my face shortly.

"Trust me, you did not.", I replied.

He extended his hand out which I gladly accepted.

He got my answer without me answering.

Guess I won't be celebrating this day with Duffy the Dog.

But it's with him.

And I'm okay with it.

"The name's Johnny.", he said.
I laughed at the style of him introducing himself.

Doofus.

●○●

Heyyyy! 
Happy Valentines Day💙

So I'm really sorry if this bored you but it's kinda dedicated to someone. So its for the someone.

Hope they like it.

And I hope you liked it too😅 I know I've been publishing non sense but this is the last piece of it. Better ideas are bombarding my mind.

See ya next time💞