+ new girl. 6

I'M SORRY!
this took forever because of my exams,but they're over now and you know what that means?

more updates,faster updates ;)

love you all

_________________

oof

______________________

reader :)

"Wait wait! I think I got it,"

Biting my lower lip in concentration,the end of my tongue popping out of the corner of my lips,a carese on my forehead as I read the equation properly before writing down an appropriate solution to it.

Johnny and I,after saying goodbye to our friends,headed straight for the library which was almost empty - only a trio present besides us and the librarian.

I remember how the old lady,with circular glasses hanging down her crinkled nose,looked at us with her eyes curiously following as Johnny and I'd made our way to one of the long rectangle wooden tables,white hair pulled into a neat bun.

Before I could write down the final answer to the question,a strand of my loosely tied hair fell over my eyes.

Too focused on the problem,I only blew at the strand from the corner of my lips.

It flew up an inch or so before slapping back against my face and annoyingly staying there. I puckered my lips again and blew a little,the same happening.

Just as I was about to move it away with my hand,a pair of fingers appeared in front of my eyes.

Tucking two fingers under the strands,he tilted them around and tucked them behind my ear with ease,a soft soothe lingering behind as he pulled his hands back.

If I could have dropped my jaw in surprise and put ice to my heated cheeks without looking like a nervous and flustered reck,I would have.

But I just settled for clearing my throat.

"Your hair looks good like that."

Pausing my unconscious scribbling on the page pooled with numbers,I raised my eyes to look at him,confirming if it was him who'd said it or not.

"W-what?",I confirmed.

With a slight grin,he said,"A bun really suits you."

My eyes widened as I lifted my hands up to touch my hair,totally forgetting that it was up in a bun. Then I remembered that I hadn't bothered to untie the bun I'd tied in the morning while washing the coffee off of my in the boys' locker room.