+ nyctophilia. 8

WHERE THE F#$K HAVE I BEEN?
MORE THAN 2 WEEKS?

1. Writer's block.
A terrible,terrible writer's block. I really didn't know how to continue this series after the last part i wrote.

2. Online classes twice a day,it sucks!

3. My school has set up some mentoring program where i'll have to 'guide' and 'help' three 7th graders during quarantine.

W A R N I N G - my updates MIGHT be slow because i have to give nearly one hour of my day to these 3 mentees twice a week,its part of my grade so i can't ditch on it :(

not how i wanted it,but it is how it is :/

love you guys <3

______________

:))

________________

reader :)

There was the usual Friday after-school chatter buzzing in the hallway as everyone revised or made plans for the evening. Unlike my fellow peers who were engrossed in causing commotion,I had busied myself with trying to make space in my bag for two thick,equally fat textbooks.

Because I wasn't looking straight ahead,my eyes gleaming in triumpth after getting one of the books in,I was caught off guard when I slammed right into someone's chest.

Thankfully,instead of falling and making a fool out of myself,I only stumbled a few steps behind. I pinched my eyes close when I heard my textbook collide with the floor with a thud.

"I'm sorry!",I apologised immediately,not having the time to look at the person I'd bumped into because I was stretching my arm out and bending to pick up my book.

But another hand lifted it up before mine could. I stood straight and found out that it was Kyle — the jock I'd tried to help after Johnny had punched him — that I'd bumped into. I gave him a grateful smile for helping me with my book,stretching my hand out as I waited for him to return it.

He glanced down at my open palm and then at the book in his hand,a one sided smirk formed on his lips as he held it out for me.

Instead of placing it on my palm,he dropped it down,my book hitting the ground with another thud - except,this time it was on purpose. My smile vanished into a small frown as I looked down.

"Watch where you're going.",Kyle snapped at me,his small group of friends laughing behind him as they looked at me,standing there helplessly.

They walked past me without a look back,I didn't bother giving them a piece of my mind. While I retrieved the textbook back from the floor,I thought to myself that this was the boy that had been lying all bloodied on the school grounds when I was the one that had tried to take a stand for him,not that group of people he was laughing and making fun of me with.