+ cramp care

this one was quick because i had it typed already,but here's the first request for Jennifer :)

loveyall

●●●●¤●●●●

reader°

"are you alright,love?"

i turned my head to see Johnny looking at me with concern,it was because of the slight scrunch on my face and still position.

it was a little ache in my abdomen that was troubling me,nothing that big. i wasn't on my period yet,or so i thought.

i nodded,wanting to go to the bathroom as soon as possible to take care of my period that had just bombarded me with its occurrence.

Johnny didn't look too convinced,but took a last glance at me before pulling in the driveway of our home that we shared together. i didn't waste time in opening the door and rushing inside and upstairs to our room.

taking my time in the bathroom, having a clean shower and changing into a fresh pair of clothes which wasn't much,just a oversized jumper that belonged to Johnny.

"Jennifer?",i heard a soothing voice call me.

i didn't realise how long i'd been in here. my period had definitely started,making me feel the need to shower.

opening the door,i stepped out and smiled at my boyfriend. he still looked worried considering how i bolted from the car and spent a good half hour in here.

"you ok? is there anything wrong?",he slid his arm around my waist while the other removed some of my damp hair out of my face. he's so genuinely caring.

"yeah,its just. . .that time of the month,you know?"

he chuckled,"it's alright,you don't have to worry. i'm here to handle all the mood swings and take care of you." i smiled again and pecked his lips.

"do you need anything?",he asked as he searched my face. i shook my head,"i'll be downstairs,making us something to eat. you better shower while i'm at it."

he chuckled once again. shaking his head,he said,"you're not making anything. don't trouble yourself,we'll order pizza." my face lit up almost immediately as i clapped my hands and nodded.

pizza is definitely a craving for me right now.

<><><><>

it was in the middle of the night when i heard my stomach grumble.

we had ordered pizza for dinner,and as much as i was craving it before it got here,i didn't even want to be near any food item at that time.

Johnny refused to eat something himself when i said that i didn't really want to eat anything since my hunger had dissappeared. but i didn't let him skip dinner,feeding him enough to fill his stomach.

he tried to get me to eat,but i just didn't feel like it.

so here i am right now,wide awake in bed because of hunger,trapped in my boyfriend's arms. his face was nuzzled in the back of my neck,palm resting on my waist where it had been drawing circles before we fell asleep.

convincing myself that i really needed to eat something,i got out of Johnny's protective grip carefully and tiptoed down the stairs and inside the kitchen.

after stuffing myself with whatever food i could find in the refrigerator and pantry,i stood up to walk back upstairs.

as soon as i did,a sharp pain shot through my abdomen,making me stop all movements. it was hurting badly enough for me to close my eyes and slide down against the counter.

i whimpered and bit my lip,unable to do anything else.

i waited a few more seconds for the pain to stop,but it became unbearable with the time passing. giving up,i called for Johnny. i felt utterly guilty for ruining his sleep.

after just one call,i heard footsteps come down the stairs in a lazy stride. Johnny stood shirtless,clad in nothing but grey sweats,adjusting his eyes to the sudden light. his hair was all over the place,still making him look breathless.

"Jennifer?",he rushed over to me as soon as his eyes landed on me,hand under my jumper and a pained look on my face. "love,what happened?",he kneeled down beside me.

i shook my head,whimpering again,"cramp,i-i can't s-stand up.",i choked out. his brows furrowed with worry,his built towering mine. sliding his hand behind my back,he rubbed it soothingly.

"i'm going to carry you,ok?",he cooed.

i smiled at how delicate he was being with me. even though he had no idea of how badly it hurt when i was on my period,he knew very well how to look after me.

i nodded,allowing him glide his arm under my bare knees,the jumper ending just below my mind thighs,he hoisted me up bridal style. i snuggled closer to him,both my hands resting on his toned chest,wanting to feel as much warmth as i could. he didn't hesitate to pull me closer as he carried me upstairs.

placing me on the bed as gently as he could,he turned off the lights and draped the covers over me,making sure to cover each and every inch of my body under it. after making sure i was tucked in completely,he climbed in too,pulling the comforter over him as well.

i scooted closer to him,head resting on his chest. he wrapped an arm around my shoulder,his other hand slipping under my jumper. i relaxed a little when his fingers drew calming patterns on my skin,the pain slowly fading.

i yawned and closed my eyes,"i'm sorry for waking you,"

i heard Johnny sigh,right hand stroking my hair. "don't ever apologise for something like this,ok? its my responsibility to take care of you,i love looking after you. thats always going to be my first concern."

i looked up at him through sleepy eyes,a small smile dancing on my lips. he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips,bringing his own to my forehead as he continued to stroke my hair and draw patterns on my stomach till i was out cold.

"i love you,",i heard him say softly.