+ new girl. 9

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU GUYS ☆

also - this took so long because i wasn't satisfied with the previous version,but i still don't like this very much,and partly because i'm on vacation so oops
:-P

i love you all <3

______________

_______________

r e a d e r :)

"Get me out,please,"

Giving out my final call for help,a last pound on the car trunk,I slumped. I don't know how long I'd been in here,but considering the dizziness of my head,the sweat forming on my forehead,I assumed that it had been long enough.

The space was very limited,my legs pulled up to my waist as there was no room for me to move much.

It was suffocating,the feeling unbearable.

I lifted my hand to give one last pound on the back of the locked trunk,but it fell back down,limp in front of the darkness around my eyes. I closed my eyes,silently wishing for my shutting brain to stay awake,for someone to step in the deserted and eerie parking lot and notice that there was a girl trapped in a car's trunk — my consciousness a brink away from giving up because of the lack of fresh air.

Just as my eyes were about to close,I heard the sound of the car being unlocked.

I fought to keep my eyelids from drooping,waiting for the person responsible to finally let me out. But I heard a door being opened and slammed shut before the rumble of the engine echoed through my half awake senses.

My eyes widened as the vehicle pulled out,and before I could say anything or shout,a sudden jolt made me push forward rather roughly.

As if a hit on my head wasn't enough one time,the tires screeched as its driver accelerated all of a sudden,sending my body against the end of the small spaced trunk and hitting it with a thud. Then a rough turn made me jolt forward again,followed by the back of my head hitting the surface behind me as the car accelerated again.

A few rough turns,cries and screams of pain and fear from me,the dizziness worsening,I felt the car race straight forward.

And the breath was knocked out of me for the last time when another unexpected but worse halt came by the rash driver of the thrashing vehicle,the back of my hurting head slamming against the trunk once again.

I didn't have the energy to move or protest,or to comprehend the various loud voices that came from outside.

I felt the trunk open just as the car hitched a metre or so forward,impacting my limp form by throwing me out and onto the rough ground,my arms that had brought themselves up to shield my face hitting first as I landed with a groan.