+ all love :)

am i too late?probably.
are my updates getting slower?definitely.

here's something cute <3

requested: oakvilleyutes

kiera

"kiiiiiera,"

i shift from my original position on the couch,turning around without opening my eyes. i moved the fluffy blanket further up and covered my face with it. "down here!",i called back in a muffled voice.

i heard footsteps coming down the stairs,a soft voice humming along.

"ki?",my boyfriend cooed,the little space on the leather couch dipping down. "why are you sleeping on the couch?"

"hmm?",i rubbed my eyes and turned around once again,smiling at Johnny as he looked down at me with a frown while pushing the remainder of my hair out of my face.

i lifted my hand up,pushing his own hair away from his forehead,"i didn't want to disturb you during your working hours."

he shook his head and caressed my cheek,"you wouldn't have disturbed me. next time keep me company,yeah?" i smiled again and nodded,sitting up straight.

"do you want me to cook something?",he asked. but before he could get up from the couch,i grabbed his wrist to stop him. pulling him back down,i sat between his legs with my face nuzzled in his chest.

"cuddle with me,",i pouted.

his body shook lightly,his chuckle relaxing me. i felt his arm wrap around my waist from behind,his other hand resting comfortably on my bare thigh.

i wrapped the blanket around the two of us,cocooning us.

a few moments of silence after which i heard Johnny speak softly,"hey,love?" i pulled myself away from his chest and looked up at him,falling into a daze with his green orbs looking down into mine.

"yes?"

"have i ever told you how happy i am to have you?",he spoke. i gave him a toothy,child like smile. "you're literally so beautiful,",he completed.

"so pampering today,aren't we?",i teased.

he leaned forward,lacing his lips with mine and moulding them so very nicely,opening the way for tingles to circle my entire being.

never fails to catch me off guard.

he pulled away slightly,eyes still on my lips. "thank you,",he breathed out. too into the moment,i shook my head and clasped our lips once again,"don't talk,"

i hadn't noticed when the blanket had fallen down,so it didn't surprise me when his hand slid from my back to under my shirt,fueling the goosebumps.

his fingers were drawing soothing patterns on both,my thigh and stomach. i pulled away,this time being the one searching his face. every time i do this,he just seems to have gotten more and more mesmerising.

wrapping my arms around his neck,i whispered,"never thank me for something that was my best choice." he chuckled softly,lifting me from between his legs and onto his lap.

"you won't leave,will you?"

the question meant so much more than what he managed to put into words. he'd never been so vulnerable,his playful side kept aside for the moment we were sharing.

"i'll stay,not going anywhere."

he smiled at my answer,crashing his lips on mine for the third time in just a few minutes. i tangled my hands in his hair as he got up,gently pushing me back on the couch as he hovered over me,not pulling away while doing so.

one of my hands moved to his back,the other combing through his dirty blonde hair. i could hardly feel a thing,the softness hugging my fingers while i was at it. both his hands were under my shirt now,his lips moving from mine to my jaw. i shuddered when he placed a soft kiss there,making him chuckle lightly.

i arched my back a little when he reached my neck,the softness of his mouth engulfing me,holding me captive. i breathed out when his lips trailed over to my collar bone,in addition to which were his fingers trailing up and down my stomach.

he moved back up,looking down at me as i bit my lip. "definitely beautiful,",he rasped. putting my hand on the back of his neck,i pulled him down and locked our lips together,smiling during the kiss.

his forehead rested on mine,"i love you,kiera."

smiling once again,i lifted my palm and caressed his cheek. he leaned into my touch,closing his eyes. i repeated his words,meaning every one of the three words i let out.

"i love you,"