+ "we do,she doesn't." 1

Hey! So this one is for @TealaMeyer she's the one who gave me the idea:)

Thank you, Teala💜

●○●

Johnny's POV

All of us laughed at what Carson just said.

"So true.", said Lauren.

My friends Carson,Hayden,Kenzie,Brandon, Nadia,Lauren, Teala and I were currently at a cafe.

It was Saturday,spending Saturdays together was like our friendly tradition.

And so we were here.

"Bro!", Hayden exclaimed as some of his coffee spilt on the white t shirt he was wearing.

"Clumsy, Hay-Hay.", Brandon said.

All of us chuckled again.

As he was using a paper napkin to clean it up, everyone was busy in their own conversations.

My eyes turned to look at the brunette who's giggle was heard.

She was laughing at something Kenzie showed her.

I smiled.

Teala,I've known her since we were six years of age, and here we are. Still the best of friends after seven years.

All of us are actually.

Everyone was unaware of the feelings I had for her.

Well, I think so.

Time passed by and we all kept chatting.

Hayden ranted about how his favourite tee was ruined.

"Let's get a walk. My butt hurts.", said Carson earning a chuckle from all of us.

Everyone was just running around here and there, playing around.

Teala and I watched our friends as we sat on a nearby bench.

She inhaled and shut her eyes.

I looked at her.

She exhaled and sighed.

I smiled.

She does that when she's thinking about something.

And that something is Miami.

"Still thinking about it?", I asked her. She nodded.

"It's just, she let it go so easily.",she started. "I've been wanting to go there since I was eleven, and now after two years,when my mom and I finally had the chance to, she denied it."

Teala's mother had been offered a trip to Miami,she told her about it. Teala was pretty excited. But, they had to cancel last moment due to her mother's sudden work.