+ family<3

This has got to be the cutest one I've written till date.

Comment down below what you think,please leave a vote too <3

Loveyall!

Johnny^

"Daddy?"

I looked away from the tv screen,my four year old son looking at me with a pout on his face.

I smiled,"Yeah,bud?"

"Hasn't it been long since mommy and Amy left?",he looked out of the window,his green eyes flushing with worry. I looked at the time.

It's been an hour and half since y/n left with Amy to buy some grocery. sure had been long enough for them to be out at the store fifteen minutes away from our house.

Just as I was about to call her and check up on them,I heard soft giggles and a baby's voice.

The door opened,revealing my two and a half year old giggling as she fiddled with her tiny fingers,y/n following soon after as the keys dangled down her fingers.

She set the groceries down and giggled at something Amy must've said earlier.

Ames stood up from his sleeping position on the couch,his tiny feet hitting the wooden floor as he smiled brightly at the sight of his mother and younger sister.

Running up to y/n,he stood next to her,his height a little below her knee.

She smiled down at him,"Hey,love."

He wrapped his arms around her legs and gave her a toothy grin,"I missed you,mommy." Amy took two little steps towards her brother and sucked at her chubby thumb.

"Wou mwissed mee?"

Ames looked at her and covered his mouth,suppressing a laugh at his sister's babbling. He put his palm on her head,ruffling her blonde hair.

"No,you trouble me."

Amy pouted and slapped his hand away,my attention at y/n. She looked so beautiful,hair left down as she smiled gorgeously at the sight of our children teasing each other,as if her world was a feet away from her.

Amy turned to me,her little feet struggling to run at an even pace as she ran over to me,"daddy!"

My arms flew out to catch my daughter,her chubby arms wrapping around my shoulder as she dug her head into the crook of my neck. Her soft baby skin made me smile as her actions did too.

my lips landed on her cheek,the irresistible chubby pink flesh making me leave a few kisses on it.

"I mwissed wou."

I chuckled and wrapped both my arms around her tightly,hoping for her to grow up as slowly as possible. Cradling her,I replied,"Daddy missed you more,my love."

I looked at y/n,who had Ames in her arms as they made their way over to the couch.

She plopped down in the spot beside me,resting Ames on her lap as he laid his head on her chest. She played with his hair and let out a tired sigh.