+ roommates | 1

A BIG SHOOTOUT TO TealaMeyer for hitting me up with numerous and unique ideas.
You're amazing!
This one, is also part of her creation. She thought of it, I framed it.

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW HER!

ו×

Teala^

I sighed as I heard the door slam,a crash and some moans.

I could literally picture the scene downstairs,also the scene that'd take place tomorrow morning.

Yes,I'm used to this.

No,I dislike it.

From the core.

But it wasn't a deep moan I'd hear, only a girl's squeals and sounds of pleasure, lust I call it.

"I'm trying to do my homework!",I yelled in frustration as I threw a pencil at the door,aware of the fact that it wouldn't affect them.

I groaned.

Honestly, I don't even know why I was made his roommate. Their room mate.

They're so fucking annoying.

A month ago, when I was sent here by my aunt, I came by the intention of finishing off high school without drama or problems.

I convinced myself to focus on studies, although I hate this decision,in order to get good grades and run off to wherever I want to.

But oh, my hopes were turned down as soon as I stepped in the cabin I shared with three other people.

And by now,it was obvious that they were the badboys of Auradon High.

Jacob Sartorius,Brandon Rowland and their combination,Johnny Orlando.

I loathe all of them.

But at a point, I could tolerate Brandon and Jacob, since they were better than the beast himself.

Brandon,if talked about, was the sweetest out of them all. Yes, I know I said they are badboys, but a little spark of humanity lies deep down.

Jacob,on the other hand,was the middleman. He wasn't as sweet as Brandon, neither was he as rude as Johnny.

Mostly, he'd mind his own business with his two best friends and converse with me a little.

Brandon spoke to me quite often.

While with Johnny, I'd keep my distance. If I were to describe him in three words, hateable yet lovable.

To me, he wasn't lovable. But to the girls of Auradon High, he was lustfully lovable, so were the other two.

Back to the present, right now, there's some girl who Johnny must've gotten here to fuck with and dump the next morning.

Every weekend,or every three days after it is.

And the worst part is that his room is next to mine, with Brandon's opposite to ours, while Jacob's room was downstairs.