+ "I fight for him." | 2

here's the last part of this imagine,hope you guys like it!

don't forget to vote and comment!

loveyouall

Emma

i breathed,"Raymond."

it had been almost half an hour since Johnny had been in the ring,trying his hardest to stay up against his opponent who resembled Hulk.

Johnny jumped on his toes,and as much as i wanted to scream you look super hot! because of how his hair was all messy and sweaty,i couldn't. his state made unknown tears rise in my eyes,goosebumps bouncing around on my entire body.

his lips were bleeding,badly. his knuckled were pooled in blood,the white bandage turning red,blue black bruises on his stomach,swollen upper cheek,head bleeding,his entire being was struggling.

he was close to collapsing any moment,the crowd was silent. even the dropping of a pin could be heard in the entire area.

they were watching their best fighter be beaten so close to death.

Peter was tense,so damn tense.

"what do we do now?",i cried out. Peter shook his head,"we can't stop the fight,this is messed up!"

my chest was heaving.

Johnny took a weak swing at the bulky dude,but he grunted in pain when his wrist was caught and twisted. i let out a cry,as if it was me being tortured in there and not him.

his opponent roared and lifted his muscled leg,sending a bone breaking kick to Johnny's ribs. people gasped as Johnny fell to the ground,groaning loudly and arching his back,it was clear that he was unsure of where it hurt. his back that he was thrown on or his ribs that could break any moment.

i took a step forward,my hand flying up to my mouth as i held back a sob.

the opponent grabbed Johnny by the collar of his tank tee that was covered in dirt. Johnny seemed close to passing out,not resisting as his opponent shook him using just one hand.

giving Johnny a smirk,he raised his leg and sent another powerful kick to his stomach,sending Johnny flying to the end of the ring,his shirt torn apart by the wild man. Johnny slid down looking so lifeless.

i looked at Peter who looked horrified at the sight. he was deep in thought,fists clenched and posture tense.

"he knew,",he said.

"knew what?",my voice trembled.

"that he was to fight him tonight."

my attention diverted to Johnny,his opponent slamming his fist on his own chest as he roared in dangerous pride.

"that's it,",i croaked.

i couldn't see Johnny like this,i just couldn't. the boy that i was developing feelings for was going to die,and i can't just stand aside and watch him being beaten.

i had to do something.

i have to.

so i did.