+ pretend 3

I M P O R T A N T

it seems like team #noahschnapp is winning! if you haven't yet picked your side between William and Noah,go comment on the previous part - 'MAJOR S.O.S' !

The 'results' will be out in the next imagine ;)

1 0 0 T H  PART OHMYGOD !

#happy100 you guys :-D

_______________________

precious bean *cries*

__________________

third person :-)

You walked out of the elevator,giving yourself a last glance in the mirror before making your way past the reception.

It had been three days since you had helped Johnny at the studio and he'd dropped you off. Three days to when someone had managed to get a picture of him hugging you at the entrance of the hotel you were staying at.

That picture was everywhere the next day,your 'fake relationship' was now in the spotlight.

Newspapers,social media and the daily news channels had captured your hangouts of these past three days as well,publishing assumptions of who the new,mystery girl with the teenage sensation was.

It was going smooth,just as planned.

Johnny had gotten his third song ready,and the fourth one was half way through. He was extremely happy since he had finished them in just about a week,and was also satisfied with how the prepared ones had turned out to be.

He was stuck on the last one now.

It was Saturday today,Lauren had gotten back from her shoot yesterday evening. The Orlando family had planned dinner at one of the best restaurants in the city tonight,and you couldn't wait to meet Meredith,Dale and Lauren. Maddie was still on vacation for another week,and Darian wasn't going to be home until she'd get a leave to do so.

Johnny was picking you up from your hotel,from where you'd drive to the Orlando household and proceed to the restuarant.

You smiled a little when you saw him waiting in the lobby,clad in a tucked in and plain shirt and jeans. His hair looked different than everyday,but he looked more attractive,you weren't complaining.

You straightened your thigh length dress,running a hand through your set hair before making your way over to him. Since there were only two people in the lobby,including the receptionist at the desk,the sound of your footsteps made him look up.