+ alpha

SONGS RECOMMEND:
bones: by wens
find my way back: by eric arjes

here's a little teen wolf for you all;)

<><>●<><>

reader^

Eyes.

Blue eyes.

Icy blue eyes.

Those eyes went from brown to blue in just one blink. That isn't possible,it's inhumane.

But it did.

I saw it happen.

The moonlight shone on the howling figure,hair on its face as plain brown orbs turned a cold blue. The dead body lying torn under it,it scared me.

I was terrified.

I watched flesh being ripped out from a living being who died an immediate yet painful death. A growl was sent my way,my legs shaking as my knees were willing to give up.

But my brain said no.

I turned around,my combats hitting the leaves as I made a run for my life. As I dodged the old and tall trees,I was forced to focus on anything but the quick steps behind me and the grunts of an animal.

My organs could be torn and ripped.

That's what made me run faster,all I had to think about was getting to the main road and hitching a ride from anyone who was driving.

But that's when it happened,my cardigan was gripped. My breath hitched as I suppressed a scream. I fell onto the ground,facing what I couldn't ever think of even seeing in real life.

From so close,just inches away.

A wolf.

His mouth was open as he panted,his fangs dripping blood as both,anger and hunger radiated off him. My own chest rose up and down as I tried to convince myself I wasn't dreaming and that I had to do something.

I couldn't die just to be eaten.

No.

As the wolf growled and lifted his arm up,his claws shining as his other palm was curled around my neck,I wasted no time in grabbing one of the many rocks and colliding it with the back of its head.

It grunted and fell back.

I got to my feet,shrugging off the torn cardigan and running for the second time,not bothering to glance behind. I was getting tired,my legs felt heavy,but I couldn't give up just yet.

Something in my pocket vibrated,followed by a familiar ring tone.

Without slowing down,my hand travelled in the pocket of my jeans,pulling out my cell phone. The caller id relieved me a little. I slid the answer icon and held the phone to my ear.

"Y/n?"

My breathing was heavy as I panted,my voice uneven as I spoke. "J-john." I could feel the tension on the other side of the line.