+ badgirl

dont forget to vote and comment! :)

<><><><><><>
she might seem bad,
look closely,she's also sad.
<><><><><><>

Johnny

"aight,"

I hung up and stuffed my cell phone in the pocket of my hoodie,walking in the streets of the suburb.

The lamps and the moon shone brightly as silence quoted the surroundings. It was a little chilly,but it was good enough to wonder in.

I took a turn,my body stumbled behind as I felt something collide with my chest.

My eyes widened and I reached my arms out,steadying me as well as the being who had managed to bump into me.

"I'm sor-",I was cut off when my back was pushed towards the brick wall and a hand was bought up to my lips,shutting me up.

"Shh!",someone hissed.

I titled my head downwards only to see the top of a girl's head. One of her hands was still on my mouth,while the other was on my chest.

We stayed like that for a few minutes.

I was beyond confused. Who was she? And what was she doing? Both,being out this late all by herself and well,covering my mouth in the middle of the street?

She finally took her hands off me and stepped behind,giving me a chance to see who she was.

She looked my age,kind of familiar. Wearing a bralette,black bottoms and combats with what I assumed was a jumper around her lower arm,I recognised her.

I'd seen her a couple of times with my neighbour,Josh. They seemed to be dating. But one thing was there that she had a bad reputation in my neighbourhood.

And needless to say,I blamed Josh for it.

He is an asshole. And she is pretty badass from what I've seen her doing. I still don't understand how he managed to 'score',in his words,a girl like her.

She looked at me with a grin on her face as she panted lightly.

"What?",she questioned with her hands on her hips as she tried to catch her breath. She narrowed her eyes,"You're Jonathan,right?"

"Johnny,",I corrected,least offended.

She raised her brows up before straightening,"Yeah,sorry." "You're Josh's girlfriend,right?",I asked.

"I don't go by that name,I'm y/n."

I nodded and slid my hands in the pockets of my jeans. I looked around and then back at her,"So,what are you doing here?"

She titled her head in the direction of the turning before looking back at me,"Are you driving home?"

Not expecting that as an answer,I shrugged,"Not really,my car broke down a few metres from down here." She bit her lip and grinned,"Perfect."

She grabbed my hand and bought me forward,being the one leading the way.

"What are you doing?"