+ the bar | 2

She gulped and looked and everyone.

"Is this...", she trailed off. Lauren bit her lip before nodding. "I-I can't.", she said lowly.

This place reminded her of her step father,a drinker as well. And of course, she was only seventeen. Who won't be scared at this moment?

Johnny walked closer to her.

"Don't worry,Xandra.", he comforted her. "It'll be fine. Trust us. It's just a club with a bunch of other teens in there."

His assurance was partly enough for her to be convinced. But one question clouded her mind.

"What if he finds out?"

Mackenzie walked up to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Then we have four built up boys to take care of it all.", she spoke.

"Yes, you'll go untouched. As long as we're here, we'll be there.",smiled Carson.

Xandra giggled.

She nodded her head and they made their way to the valet and handed their car keys.

Xandra's eyes were focused on the ids they handed a man before he took a look at everyone.

His eyes landed on Xandra which made her shift uncomfortably. No, it wasn't a bad look but a confirming one.

"Welcome.", he said as he opened the door and let them in.

They walked in to be greeted by loud music that made the floor vibrate and the smell of alcohol.

People were dancing, sweating too, drinking and singing, making out as well.

A group of three men were sitting in the corner, drinking. Their lustful eyes landed on the girls.

Kenzie was walking confidently next to Brandon, waiting to rip off someone's head who looked at her in the wrong way.

Hayden held Lauren's hand, and his boldness told everyone in the room that in no way were any tricks to be played on them, and the gesture also caused the rest of the boys to look away.

Nadia and Carson talked and complimented each other, but the glare Carson would send towards anyone whose eyes landed on her wasn't unseen.

Xandra sped up her pace and moved closer to Johnny.

Johnny smiled at her. "What's wrong?"

She looked back at the men who were still looking at her. She gulped hard. Those looks somehow reminded her of her step father's state when he was drugged and drunk.

He tried to molest her once. But she was quick enough to kick him and run upstairs to her room before locking it.

Tears brimmed her eyes as she came back to present.

She looked up at Johnny and smiled. "Nothing."

They sat at the bar. "Drinks, please.",ordered Brandon.

Xandra stayed put as trays of shots were placed on the table. She watched as everyone chatted.

She gripped Johnny's thigh.

"Are you okay?", asked a concerned Johnny. Xandra shut her eyes and opened them on the feeling of touch.

She smiled a little at the sight of her hand laced with Johnny's.

Her gaze was torn apart on hearing the sound of Hayden's voice.

"Xandra?", he called out. "You know, we're here for fun. Your questions will be answered now.",he said while looking at Brandon.