+ road trip | 2

Because my lovely readers wanted a part 2,here yall are!

ALSO: this imagine is all about the reader's time with her friends and some cute moments.

There might be one or two more parts so enjoy ;)

reader^

"Hayden,stay here."

He whined and demanded for a reason as to why Carson told him to stay behind as they were about to do some paperwork for the van we were renting.

"Because we don't want to get kicked out.",Johnny sighed and winked at him.

It was past nine in the night,we'd reached the car rental just a few minutes ago. Our travelling was supposed to be done in the night,so everything was planned accordingly.

As Brandon,Carson and Johnny made their way inside the small office of the car rental,we all took a seat on the hood of the cars that belonged to our group.

Nadia and I sat on the hood of Brandon's truck,with Kenzie and Lauren being seated on that of Johnny's while Hayden leaned on the hood next to Lauren.

"What's the temperature tonight,anyway?",I rubbed my hands together.

"About sixteen degrees or so.",Kenzie answered as she shut her phone. "That's pretty cold,it's nice that we stopped for a while to get changed into something warm.",Nadia spoke as we nodded.

"Any of yall need to use the restroom? Because once we leave,all yall will be getting is the back of some tree.",Hayden glanced at the restrooms.

My eyes widened as I joined the girls who giggled while Lauren put her hand on Hayden's mouth.

"Sure,"

After the four of us exited the restroom area for females,we saw Hayden playing on his phone as he'd already finished his business.

"Three minutes,that's new.",he stood up,referring to our 'washroom' timing.

Boys.

Walking over to where the cars were parked amongst all kinds of various vehicles,we saw Johnny,Brandon and Carson taking out the luggage.

I walked over to Johnny,helping him take out the last bag.

As everyone was busy sorting their stuff out,arranging it all mostly,I felt two hands on their sides of me. I turned around to see Johnny smiling down at me,successfully trapping me between his hands as I almost sat in the trunk.

"Hey,",I croaked.

He bought his forehead down to touch mine,definitely teasing me with how close our lips were,refusing to make the first move.

"Excited?"

I swallowed,"Yeah."

Just before he could lean it,a flash followed by a snap interrupted our moment,gaining our immediate attention.

Johnny stood straight,scratching the back of his neck as Lauren,Kenzie and Nadia squealed at the picture they'd just taken from a Polaroid camera,holding it up for us to see.

"Didn't I say no baby making?!"

Hayden walked over to Johnny,placing two firm fingers on his shoulder and pushing him lightly before looking at me as I struggled to contain a laugh.

"That's it,I'm taking her away from your horny-porny little ass,John.",Hayden shook his head as he helped me up,pushing me over to girls as we doubled over.