+ ⁷ brøthərs.

OKAY FIRST OF ALL.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE INCREDIBLE SUPPORT YOU GUYS SHOWED TOWARDS THIS SERIES,AND THE BOOK.

WE'VE COME SO FAR.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING MY MOTIVATION.

i love you all♤

________________

________________

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑
________________

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢: I crashed my lips on his.

There are certain moments in life,where you feel like everything's perfect,on the peak of it being just like you'd wanted it to be. Then there are moments in contrast,where you feel like you've hit the ground and nothing is how you wished for it to be.

It was both for me.

Perfect,yet so wrong.

Neither of us moved our lips for a few moments,letting the fact that they were actually touching settle. My eyes were closed,so I couldnt see his expression.

But when I felt the slightest movement of his lips against mine,I sighed into the kiss before wrapping my arms around his neck.

He brought his palms down to my waist,pulling me into him as not even an inch was spared between us.

One of his hands moved up to carese my cheek,the other resting on my waist.

So much emotion in just one contact.

Hurt,wait,want,pain.

For me,that kiss meant everything,everything I'd ever wanted ever since I acknowledged my feelings for the green eyed monster.

After a few seconds of spilling out our hearts to each other through the kiss,I pulled away.

I licked my lips as our foreheads touched,my eyes still closed.

He didnt make a move to take his hands off me either.

So with a pounding heart that was threatening to slam out of my chest and cry out to him how much I've needed and wanted him,I peeled my eyes open.

Just like me,his chest was heaving too,eyes set on me as they took in every inch of my face.

I could still feel the lingering taste of his lips on mine,making me run my fingers over them. I gulped,not able to look away from the threads of a beautiful green in his eyes.