+ been taken

Heyyy!
been a long time,I'm sorry.
But here I am with the first part of the last request!

Thank you @tkdigiboy for giving me the entire idea,you're amazing!
I'm sorry for delaying it so much:(

Vote and comment,please!
Loveyall<3

Johnny^

"Fuck,"

"Sure,baby.",she winked. "Soon."

I growled and fidgeted more,which was impossible because of the way I was chained in.

Chained.

"Who are you?",I angered.

My arms were numbing because of being held up for I don't know how long,my wrists were throbbing because of the metal tied around it.

She,someone I don't remember seeing,took a few steps closer to me,the grin never leaving her face.

She looked up at me as I hung loosely a few feet above the ground. She bit her lip and pouted. I felt her fingers run down my face before they landed on my toned chest.

"Don't you remember?"

My brows furrowed in confusion,"Remember what?" "Remember who,",she corrected. I sighed as she moved away,relieved that whoever the girl was,was no longer touching me.

She turned around and drew patterns on the small table kept at a small distance from my being,her finger nails screeching with each scratch.

"Of course you wouldn't,Johnny."

I was getting tired of her games,I was frustrated because of her lack of communication. She managed to twist and turn my simple questions.

One question,more like. The only one I needed to know.

"What do you want with me?",I barked. She turned around and leaned on the table as she looked at me intensely. She shook her head and gave out a rough laugh.

"You never noticed me,",she began. "how could you?with that girlfriend of yours always with you,clinging to you like glue,how could you possibly get a chance to notice me? To notice any other girl,let alone myself."

My fists balled up at the way she spoke,not about me but about y/n. But at the same time,my body ached for better and more answers.

"Do you mind elaborating?"

She let out a sound and paced around the room,patiently,might I add. Her heels clicked with every step.

"I,honey,have tried every possible way of getting your attention. I sent you endless texts on all social media,I sent freaking packages to you almost everyday,each signifying my affection towards you."

"I get tons of fan mail,",I spoke. "All of them show 'affection' as you may say,but I'd say they signify love."

She let out a chuckle and studied the dark floor. "Yes,Johnny. Even mine did." I looked at her and gave out a heavy breath.

"Let me explain,",she straightened. "After decades,go on.",I huffed. She sighed and fumbled with he fingers.

"You forgot me.",she started. "I met you at the meet and greet three years ago. Three years ago,I met you for ten minutes. You called me beautiful,just like everyone else,and asked me my name. I told you it,we took pictures and you signed the back of my shirt."

She paused. "And?",I questioned.

"You made a promise. I asked you for a favour,I made you promise. You said you would never let me slip out from your mind,you would always remember me,my name and my face."

I gulped.

"I-im sorry,",I apologised,keeping aside the fact that I was chained up in a location not only me,but no one else was aware of.

She laughed and shut her eyes.

"Not five minutes later and you already forgot me. You let me slip away,there came other girls,more fans. You did the same,complimented them and conversed with them. You forgot about my existence."

"T-thats,",I sighed. "It's hard to remember,but I did not let anyone slip away."

"Yes you fucking did,",she interrupted. "And despite the thousands of girls you met every second,every day of your life,you ran back to one."

She stood in front of me,her breath hitting my collar bones. "Your arms,your lips and all of you ached for one person. One girl,y/n."

My heart ached at the mention of y/n,I missed her so much. It had been weeks since I last saw her. And just when I was about to,I was thrown into a vehicle and driven somewhere I'm unaware of.

"She's my girlfriend,and that doesn't mean I love my fans any less. The love I share with her is a different kind,definitely not as different."

"Exactly!",she screamed. "why? What is it that she has and I don't?! Why couldn't you just let her go and choose me,like I did? Why did you have to run behind her like a stray puppy?",she stopped speaking.

"You turned down a jewel for a bitch."

I roared and fidgeted more than before,desperate to get out and stop her from degrading y/n anymore. She needn't be dragged Into something that isn't her fault.

The poor girl must be waiting for her boyfriend to get home after weeks of tour.

"It hurts,doesn't it?",she gulped. "Don't worry,I shared love for you once,the kind that you share with your girlfriend,with that little bitch of yours. But that love,after your betrayal,turned into obsession,addictiveness and hate."

She put her hands on my chest before tracing my abs,and I wanted nothing more than to get out of there.

"And all the passion soon became lust."

I stopped all my movement and looked into the eyes of my capturer. They held fire,all sorts of bad desires.

"Sexual desire,honey.",she winked.

"Nice try,but I don't do psychic. Especially the obsessed kind.",I grinned. "Oh no,no.",she shook her head.

"I can give you so much more than y/n. So much more to moan about,to think about,so much pleasure. Be it against your will or not.",she bought her lips closer to my neck as she stood on her toes.

"See,",I argued. "That's exactly the difference between you and y/n. Love and lust. Feeling and desire."

"Don't worry,that won't be it anymore. Because this is all you'll be getting. For as long as you're here,with me,I'll find non torchuous ways to make you ill."

I gave out a laugh as she made her way towards the door of the basement I was forced in.

"You've been taken,Johnny."

I shook my head,"for now that is. Because one thing I can assure you,it'll only be according to your wish for some time. I'm confident that my y/n will find me,and when she does you'll be facing the sister of Satan. She'll claw your face off with your own fingernails before throwing at you some profanities you've never heard of. So enjoy your time of being the check mate for some time,because she'll turn the tables."

My speech seemed to have struck a chord in her,her body tensed up but she covered it up quickly. I made her nervous,that only made me smirk wider despite the pain in my body.

She tilted her head before firing,"pray nothing happens to your girl since she'll be all alone."