+ umusic

I yawned and shifted in the soft covers of the bed I dozed off on.

I ran my hand around the bed, trying to feel the warmth of my boyfriend, Johnny.

I frowned when I couldn't feel anything but an empty bed.

I turned around before opening my eyes. I sat up and looked around. "Johnny?"

I made my downstairs, wearing nothing but his jersey shorts and a sports bra.

"John?", I called out from the living room.

I shivered as a gust of wind blew against my body. I walked over to the window which was open and shut it.

My feet took me to the refrigerator, on which was a note.

I pulled it out and read it,

Morning,love.
I'm so sorry, I had to leave for something very important. I'll be back soon. There's bacon kept in the microwave,if you're hungry.
Take care,love you:)

I giggled.

Has he heard of texting?

I opened the microwave and grabbed the plate John left in there before pouring myself some orange juice.

I grabbed a hoodie before switching on the television and digging in my breakfast.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard the door open.

I smiled as I saw Johnny walk in with takeaway in his hands.

He looked happy, a little too happy. His smile that danced on his face refused to leave.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Right now, I looked like a koala stuck to a tree.

But I did not care.

I missed him.

"I missed youu.", I said softly,pouting in the process. He kept the bag down on the back arm of the couch and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I heard him laugh lightly.

"Trust me, I missed you more.", he said. "Especially today."

I pulled away and looked at him.

"Today?", I furrowed my eye brows in confusion. I mean, was today any special?

"Did you miss me while buying food?", I yawned, clearly not fully awake.

"You're cute.", he chuckled.

He dragged me over to the kitchen and picked me up, placing me on the Isle.

He stood between my legs, that smile I'd kill for never leaving his perfect face.

"What's the matter?", I asked.

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere today. But I got a call from Darian saying she'd be picking me up in half an hour.", he explained. "She said it was music stuff. We drove to the building, it was huge. And of course,confusion and awe was a mixture of my emotions."

I nodded,signalling for him to continue.

"I asked her the reason for us to be nowhere but the Universal Music head office. So basically,she took me inside saying nothing and we made our way upstairs after the signing of a few papers."

"And?"

He smiled wider,"and I saw the head, of course. And I was surprised. Shocked as well. But yet, I was the happiest man without a part of my happiness being there. You. I really wanted you to be there."

"Why?"

He leaned closer and smirked.

"Because,", he replied. "They signed me."

my jaw dropped ten feet down and my eyes could bounce out any second if they got an wider.

"You, you're kidding me, right?", I asked, trying to find a hint of any kind of prank he was trying to pull off.

He shook his head.

I clung onto him without saying a word. After I did so, a scream found its way out of my lips.

"John! That's amazingly amazing!", I shrieked. "Congratulations,honey."

"Are you happy?", he asked softly as he pulled me closer.

I smiled and touched our foreheads. "I'm beyond that, Johnny. You deserve all of it. You've worked hard, and it's paying off. You deserve all the joy this world offers you."

His lips met mine at that instant.

I kissed back. I was mentally slapping myself for smiling.

But what to do? I'm excited. A little too excited. His fans are to be thanked, so is his hard work.

He spent these years, waiting for this opportunity.

And here it is, on a paper he signed.

Now is when he'll be given more recognition than he already has, he'll be dropping albums and songs, he'll be doing whatever he did. The difference is, he has the best guidance and management now.

I can just imagine how his fans will react. After all, I was a JO too. I still am.

Can't wash away my blood.

Traces of a fan girl lie deep down. And they'll be there, always. I'll be there, always.

We'll be there.

¤

IM FREAKING OUT!

OKAY, WELL I FREAKED OUT TWO DAYS BACK, BUT BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

OUR BOY IS ONLY 15, HE'S ACHIEVED SO MUCH ALREADY.

IM SO PROUD. SO CAKING PROUD.

FAM,WE'RE DOING BETTER DAY BY DAY.

JE T'AIME <3