+ new girl. 2

I PROMISE YOU GUYS THAT I'M TRYING MY HARDEST TO UPDATE SOONER,PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

p.s - love you all <3

NOTE : ALL OF THEM ARE 17.
except one of them *smirks*

____________

he's unreal.
_________________

reader :)

I got off the bus after everyone else,stepping on the ground and straightening the strap of my bag before I glanced around,being greeted by the energy of my fellow students as they all made their way inside the building with their groups of friends.

I tried to refrain a frown as I thought of the friends that I'd left behind because of moving.

With a small sigh,I made my way through the ecstatic crowd,trying not to push anyone too hard as they lingered around laughing and talking loudly while blocking the path.

It wasnt their fault that I was the new girl.

Riding the bus for the first time here wasn't as bad as I'd expected it to be,fearing that no one would want me to sit on a free seat next to them.

But I was lucky to find a pair of seats empty,having the space to myself.

My mom had to leave early for work since it was her first day,apologising since she couldnt drive me to school. I shrugged it off,thinking that it was time I started driving,having to not depend on her at all times.

As I was making my way to the stairs that led to the school doors,I absentmindedly took a glance in the left direction.

Only to stop dead in my tracks.

At a few feet from where I was standing,was a pair of green eyes set on me,belonging to a certain breathtaking boy who stood with his arms folded up to his chest,back leaning lazily against one of the trees that was rooted right in front of the building.

With him were his two friends,Carson and Hayden,chatting with casual smiles on their admirable faces.

When Johnny saw me catch his eye,he didnt look away.

Instead,a small smile crawled it's way on his plump lips as he unfolded one of his arms to raise his hand up in a small wave.

I gulped.

Not because I was nervous,not even because I didnt know how to react.

But because of the look his face bore,the adorable smile,the talking green eyes that seemed to already be watching me whenever I'd catch sight of them.