+ new girl. 11

SORRY FOR THE DELAY,I MEANT TO POST THIS SOONER BUT OOPS!

love you all <3

_________________

sheesh,kill me.

___________________

reader :)

"I didn't know that,",I let out an amazed whistle as I looked at the solved equation in front of me. It was Thursday and currently the last class of the day — math.

It was a slow week,most of it spent in trying my best to avoid Johnny. But it was hard,so was facing him. Neither of us made an attempt to talk to each other these past four days,and it ached everytime I had the urge tingle in my chest to say something to him,the sliver of hope that he'd approach me first.

But nada. None of that happened.

He had stopped sitting behind me during math,which I'm assuming was a way for him to be as far away from me as possible.

It stung a lot. But I masked it.

We'd only send each other small,sometimes unnoticed glances here and there throughout the day. Lunch would be a little awkward,but we were used to it by now.

"I worked it up last night,it was a sleep wreckage but worth it,",Connor grinned.

We had been asked to solve a few problems,with or without a partner was our choice. I was going to go solo but Connor gave an excited tap on my shoulder and explained to me how he had stayed up last night doing Math and had come up with a solution to the problem we were stuck on yesterday.

Connor was a sweet and funny guy,he had been sitting behind me everyday this week now and Math was almost not as bad as I thought it would be.

His jokes and friendliness had me forget about Johnny who sat only two rows apart,giving us occasional glances.

And I might be overthinking,but sometimes he would glare at Connor.

"Hey,you coming to that party tomorrow?",asked Connor as everyone else started packing their bags,only around two minutes left to dispersal.

I put away my textbook as I answered,"My friends told me about it,I'm guessing yes."

"Oh,you should come! It's my buddy Nathan's party and there's someone I'd like you to meet,",Connor beamed just as the bell rang and everyone began piling out of the classroom.

I nodded with a chuckle,"I don't think Lauren and Kenzie would have taken a no anyway,"

"Awesome,see you tomorrow then!",he waved with a smile and jogged off in the opposite direction,leaving me to chuckle slightly at his energy. Out of instinct,I took a glance over my shoulder to see Johnny standing there,staring right back at me.