+ the fight

r e a d e r

Tears ran down my face as I paced around the room. Johnny just watched me while standing at the door.

"Y/N, listen to me-", I cut him off.

"Listen to what? ", I asked as I shut my eyes as warm tears fell down. I don't know how to react. I feel like a mad person.

"Listen to you saying that you kissed that girl at the party while you were sober and that you...", I couldn't say it. "You had sex.", I whispered.

"I was drunk when she took me to her apartment-", I cut him off again. "You were sober while sucking her face.", anger and pain was clear in my voice.

I shook my head and smiled a half hearted smile as I felt tears still streaming down my now red face.

"Its over, Johnny."

I walked past him but before I could step out I felt a firm grip on my arm.

"That easily? You're just going to give up?", he asked as he looked at me.

"Don't touch me!", I yelled as I yanked my arm away. "That easily? You slept with another woman. And you did not tell me, I found out when she came here to drop off your phone that you left at her apartment."

I started to walk again.

"Don't step out of that door, Y/N.", I heard him yell.

"You made me do it.", I said as I twisted the door knob before slamming it.

I slowly walked to my car and got in.

The drops of water that had stopped escaping my eyes came flowing back like a waterfall.

I put my hand over my mouth and shut my eyes as the tears flowed.

He did not even try to stop me. He wanted this. His actions made it clear. A relationship of two years with my first boyfriend was ruined. And the funny part is, he didn't even try to save it.