+ new girl

inspired by a movie i watched a few days ago,hope you guys like it :)

p.s - i love you all

p.p.s - thank you for getting this book this far.

please marry me :(

________________

reader :)

I carefully pushed through the huddled mass of moving students swarmed in the hallway of their — and my new — school gushing about something or the other while grabbing their books of their next class or simply heading to the respective rooms.

I scanned the crimson lockers with my eyes,searching for one with the number I was assigned to.

It was my first time being the new student,and I did not like it.

Thankfully,everyone around me was too busy in their own chaos to notice me,so I managed to get past without getting any judgemental or curious glances.

I sighed of relief when I finally found the locker that I'd be using for the rest of my time at this school.

My mom had gotten a better placement at her job,in a different city — also,in the middle of my term year. So not only did I have to move of a different place,but I also had to cope up with everything I'd missed.

The joys of it all.

I moved past the passing students to get to my locker,entering the code carefully before opening it. I put away all my books except the one I'd be needing for first period,double checking my schedule before stuffing it in my binder and shutting the metal door.

As I turned,I noticed that all conversation around me — in fact,the entire hallway — had either stopped or dimmed down.

Confused as to why all eyes were focused in one direction and voices had hushed down,I followed everyone's gaze with furrowed brows.

Three boys — all of them tall with godly looks — were making their way down the hallway as the crowd that was swamped all over the place earlier,parted ways and stepped back almost immediately,letting the trio pass without any pushing or problem.

They were talking to each other,completely unbothered by how their presence had silenced everyone and attracted a dozen eyes.

I took the chance to shift my eyes to those present around me,the boys looking at the three guys with envy,the girls on the other hand,were undoubtedly ogling and adoring,looking as though they were lost in a captive daze that had suddenly magicked dreamy smiles and drooling eyes.

With a caress on my forehead,I whipped my head to look at the trio again.

One of them was blonde,chatting away with a hint of a casual smile on his face as his dark hair with streaks of platinum blonde fell on his face in a triangle. Next to him was a dark brown haired boy with small curls standing up on his head,who replied to the blonde with a grin,his pink upper cheeks showing.