+ facetime

r e a d e r

You yawned as Johnny chuckled through the screen.

Johnny, your boyfriend of three months had to move to another state. You guys used to facetime every night before sleeping.

It was hard, but it was all you both could do.

"Go to sleep, boo.", he said as you shook your head.

"Noooo, I wanna talk to you and see your cute face.", you whined.

"I wanna see that beautiful face of yours too.", he said. "Johnny,it's your turn bro.", you heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah, one second.",he replied.

"Give me a minute?", he asked.

You nodded.

You heard noises in the background. Shooting and crashing ones. You yawned once again as you rested your head on the pillow.

You shut your eyes and before you knew it, you were out cold.

____

You rubbed your eyes as you heard people talking.

"You really do love her, huh?", you heard Hayden ask someone.

You eyes widened as you realised that you were still on facetime with Johnny.

It was morning. He did not end the call, instead he watched you as you were sleeping.

"I've waited for her for a long time. And now that I have her, I'm never going to let go.",he answered Hayden's question.

You smiled as you watched them play a video game.

"Neither will I.", you whispered.

                               ●○●

Kinda common, but it's cute right? I mean, reality isn't that nice but imagines are😂

💕

~Xena