+ new girl. 7

201K READS!!!
i love you guys,you've gotten this book so far <3

5860 WORDS!?
PREPARE YOURSELF!

_________________

be mine pls

_________________

reader :)

"I see the best seats!"

Hayden apologetically pushed through the people who were standing in his way,dragging Lauren up the steps with a hold on her wrist as Carson and Kenzie followed,Johnny and I trailing behind.

There's around seven minutes for the movie to start,and currently people are still walking in - like us to find seats.

Hayden claimed the seats in the topmost rows,right below the last one.

But I didn't care because my hand was still laced with Johnny's hand,my palms fitting in his bigger one,his fingers wrapped around mine in a tight embrace.

We make our way up the steps of the dimly lit movie hall,Johnny's other hand on the small of my back as we walk.

The order of our seating starts from Hayden in one end,Lauren next to him,Carson on her left,followed by Kenzie next to him,myself sitting on the seat next to her,ending with Johnny in the other end,next to me.

"I hate this,",Lauren muttered as people began filling other empty seats.

"I'll assume you're talking about the movie,",Hayden pipes in from her right,a mischievous grin on his lips.

"This,",Lauren points a finger at him,"I've always hated."

I giggle along with Kenzie when Lauren swats Hayden's hand that had ruffled her hair,a pout on his lips as he rubs the back of his hand.

"It won't be that bad,",Carson assures,throwing an arm around Lauren's shoulder as she grumbles again.

I feel a tug at my hand.

I turn my head to look into the knots of green staring right back at me,my eyes then falling down to our hands that are still held in each other's. A blush crawls up to my lips.

He leans in close,his lips brushing my hair as they near my ear.

"I hope you're not scared of horror movies,",he says in a low voice,making me gulp and rummage through my mind for a reply.

"It depends,",I squeak out,his lips still near my ear,his breath hitting my jaw.

"I've heard there's crazy pop ups in this movie,a headless man kills a woman in her sleep,and another girl breaks her arm because she's possessed! Oh,and there's a spirit that drives people to torture themselves,like drilling holes into their bodies,but they don't die. Its plain third degree torture,",we heard Hayden say,giving a rather disturbing glimpse of the movie.