+ more | 2

WARNING : mention of physical
abuse
sensitive language

Here you guys go,last part!

________________

r e a d e r

When I ran away from school,missing out on my last class of the day,I hadn't thought of what my parents would say. But right now,when I'm walking up to the porch of my house,I doubt they'll even be at home,or sober enough to even notice.

When I open the door,reality sucks me in. My mother is shouting,screaming her lungs out,and my father is replying by doing the same. But no,none of them is sad,just angry.

And I knew,there was some life taking addiction running through their veins.

Dreadfully walking inside,I made a decision of going straight up to my room,without much of a glance at the two adults who screeched profanities at each other. It was a game to them,raging like clouds on one another,raining the opposite one with slangs,blaming each other all day. I sighed when I saw bottles of alcohol covering the floor---instead of a carpet. I didn't even want to look at the table near the couch,knowing very well what lay unwrapped there.

At this point,I don't even know why they're still together. I could care less if they decided to call it all off.

Bad luck followed me everywhere like my shadow. So when I took a few steps away from the door,I failed to walk by unnoticed.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL.",I heard my father's voice boom from the kitchen. "Is that tramp home already?",my mother called from the other side. I gulped as the two came into view,both standing at a distance,yet in front of me.

"What are you doing here,an hour before your usual time?",my father asked through gritted teeth,a bottle in his hand. They both looked so pale,eyes turned deep red from whatever it was that they inhaled.

I was scared,so terrified. I just wanted to be away from all people,even if it meant taking my own life.

"ANSWER ME!",he shouted again. I took a hesitant step back,"I--the school w-was out early." "So now you're lying to us? IS THIS WHAT WE TAUGHT YOU,LITTLE PIECE OF NOTHING?",my mother screamed. I shook my head,biting my lip as tears blurred my vision.

This was everyday to me,just like a regular day. Then why was I still crying about it?

I was dragged out of my trail of thoughts when I felt a rough hand squish my jaw,as a loud gasp escaped my lips. The tears flew down as my father got in my face,"Disrespect requires punishment,that is what liars get."

The way his voice was calm,made chills flow down my entire spine and my heart tied itself up in a knot.

Leaving my jaw,he grabbed a chunk of my hair and slammed the side of my face into the nearest wall. I cried out in pain,shutting my eyes as I tried to quiet down the pain that ran through the right side of my face. He pressed it harder into the wall,his drugged breath mixed with alcohol hitting my face.