+ afterparty

*Please read*

For all those who think I'm copying another writer's work,stealing their ideas though not word to word,I'm not.
Using someone else's creativity is something I wouldn't choose to do,be it by mistake. Because I wouldn't want my writings to be published in different words either.

And please do read the a/n that is at the very starting of every imagine. Because whoever accused me of copying 'been taken',it was a request. The entire idea was given to me by the reader who wanted it done.

<><><><>

Reader^

I sighed.

I looked around the crowded house,people dancing to the loud music that was enough to make the place vibrate.

It was Friday night which also happened to be game night. Our team beat it's rival at football,a very crushing loss for the opponents if I were to add.

And like many other schools,the tradition of our's was celebrating each victory by throwing a blast-tastic party.

An after party.

And just like every other game,someone volunteered. This time it happened to be the captain of the team himself.

Johnny Orlando.

The two of us never really talked much,well he was rude at all the times we did. And by rude,I mean really rude.

So I prefer not looking at his face,which to be honest would've been more than just grave digging adorable and captivating if it wasn't for his attitude.

Towards me atleast.

I straightened from my leaning position in one of the extreme corners,which gave me a full view of the giant space the Orlando family called their living room while the rest of the huge three storied house remained hidden because of the students taking up almost all the space they could.

As I walked over to the kitchen while pushing through the sweaty and hype teens,almost all drunk,I recalled my conversation with Lauren.

"I look like a slut.",I cringed at the dress she made me wear. It was black,the fabric ended a little above my mid thigh,completely cold shouldered and revealing a lot more than I'd like.

"You look hot!",she slapped my arm slightly after zipping up the back of my dress all the way to my neck,getting ready to do my hair.

Like literally,I'd never seen my best friend drive so rash before,the reason being this very important party her brother was to throw.

I saw her by the counter,pouring drinks in red plastic cups. She herself was dressed up nice enough to get tons of pairs of eyes on her.