+ roommates | 3

"Woah."

I shrugged at Taymi's response.

I'd just finished narrating yesterday's story to her,one which she found amusing.

"They stepped in for you.", she added. "You know they never do that for anyone, right?"

I nodded.

"I don't care.", I said as I unwrapped my burger and dug in.

It was lunch, The Boys were sitting at the end of the cafeteria, having girls drool at them, as usual.

This morning,I woke up earlier than usual, did my routine and walked downstairs.

I kept the hoodie on the couch, whosoever it belonged to. The guys were still asleep.

Taymi and I grabbed some Starbucks before heading to school.

And now we're here.

"Well, at least they care enough to come looking for you.", she spoke.

My brows furrowed in confusion. "What?"

She looked up from her meal. "Don't you know? Didn't they tell you?"

"Tell me what?", I questioned.

"That night you came to my house, all the three came too. After you fell asleep, I heard a knock on the door.", she began explaining. I listened intently.

"There they stood,all the three. Wearing somewhat worried expressions on their faces. I led them inside, and they were relieved when they saw you,safe and secure. But they did not let it show. Egoic bastards, they are, yet so caring and loving.", she further added.

"Johnny stood there, watching with hidden sadness in his eyes. Brandon made you sit up straight making sure not to wake you up. You shivered at the touch, which made Jacob take off his hoodie and slip it on you. They asked me about your hand too."

I was shocked. Shaken to the core. They did that? They came looking for me?

"And finally,Johnny stopped the guys from doing anything else and stepped closer, lifting you up and taking you to their car after muttering a thank you.", she completed.

I breathed heavily.

Why did they do it? Why did he do it? He's always waiting to tear apart my inner peace, then what did he do this for?

"It was so movie like!", she chirped,raiding my thoughts. "It was cute."

After receiving no response, she sighed.

"They care, Teala. They do.", she said. "But the personality they act out in, it doesn't allow them to show it."

She was right.

But Johnny's mood swings were bringing down the little amount of concern I had for them,for him.

I looked over at their table, and saw all the three chatting. They looked up at me.

Three pairs of eyes made contact with mine, I looked away.

●×●

School was out, I was busy walking towards my locker while pushing people in the process.

What a wild crowd, I thought.

Just as I was at my locker, I felt my body being shoved in the metal. I hissed in pain as my wrist, which was injured that night I punched Johnny,was behind my back as it was being shoved.

I heard familiar chuckles.

Ryan, Chad and Bryce. The bad boy gang after my boys, of course.

Wait.