+ ² brøthərs

PLEASE READ.

If you guys want me to continue this short series,please let me know in the comments.

Your support really helps me update faster and better.

Love yall

________________________

__________________

𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖘 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓,𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚
_________________

r ə a d ə r |

Thunder rumbled ever so loudly,roaring its strength out,also making me stir awake.

"Mm,",I groaned,rubbing my eyes to chase away the impact the bright lights around me had on them,curling one of my hands around the blanket as the sound of rainfall hit my ears.

Once set,I peeled my eyes open and let them move around.

My eyes widened when I noticed that I wasn't in my house,but a place I was very familiar with.

And it hit me that I'd fallen asleep on the couch of the brothers' living room,ear phones that were plugged in no longer to be seen or felt.

I sat up straighter,pushing the blanket down to my thighs.

My head snapped to my right when I heard movement,only to see a figure sitting on the other couch with a remote in one hand,the other messing his hair up,jaw moving as he chewed on what appeared to be a chewing gum,feet resting on the mahogany coffee table.

"What are. . .what are you doing here?",I asked in a raspy voice.

His head turned to look at me,green eyes wandering all over me,making me conscious as I ran a hand to soothe out my hair.

"Morning,slumber princess.",Johnny smirked.

I sighed,"Arent you supposed to be out?"

"Well firstly,forgive me for being seen at my own house. Secondly,how much of a deep sleeper are you to not have noticed the heavy pouring?",he replied.

I furrowed my brows and turned my head over to the glass doors that led to the patio.

He was right,it was raining,pouring down with so much rage in the pitch black sky.

"What about William?",I asked,worried about my friend being stuck somewhere at night,in these conditions.

He continued flicking channels on the wall mounted television,before settling on some news channel.