+ his concert

N O T E

[characters are old enough to drive]

IT'S U N E D I T E D
so please ignore the errors :):

here's something not so special but worth a go!
loveyall

requested: aleezaorlando

<>•<>•<>

deafening.

the cheers.

blinding.

the lights.

beautiful.

his voice.

standing in the crowd of thousands,heart thumping with the loud music and even louder cheers and shouts,but it was still at peace because of that one voice that I'd been dying to hear ever since i heard it,but i wanted to hear it off screen.

so here i am.

at his concert,my being in the closest row to the stage he was running around,hair bouncing up and down as he sang his heart out with the most loving smile and the voice that millions would be pleased to hear.

i watched fondly as he sat down on the edge of the stage,legs dangling down as he sang soothingly,softly into the mic which made his voice echo in the stadium.

i was fascinated.

his presence enthralled me.

as he reached the last line of his song,his eyes that were searching and roaming over the crowd,landed on me. the breath was knocked out of me when he held the contact for longer than I'd expected.

i tilted my head,not blinking even once. he couldn't seem to get his eyes off me. i was so lost,so dazed. my absence of attention didn't let me notice that he'd gotten up and was now standing.

"it was an amazing show!thank you all for coming out tonight,i love you guys. get home safely,good night!",he called as everyone screamed yet again. as he put his mic down,he took steps backwards,his eyes once again finding mine.

he didn't break the eye contact until he was completely out of sight.

"finally,let's get out of here. i'm having trouble breathing."

my 'boyfriend' and his comment laced with disgust snapped me out of my daze. of course. i don't know what im still doing with him. he is nothing but rude,selfish and. . .a total dick.

i walk behind him,still recalling the way Johnny looked at me,tingles still dancing on my skin.

as Dave and i neared the exit,i heard a few voices. well,a lot of them. i turned around to see a group of girls squealing in excitement and flashes of a few phones. i then saw blonde hair and the familiar face I'd just seen minutes ago.

Johnny.

"are you even listening?",Dave snapped. i jumped and looked at him as his eyes took in the scene i was looking at. "oh,its that fool. Jonathan what?"

i clenched my fists,",Johnny Orlando."

he chuckled,"still sounds like a tard to me." he didn't stop there,"i can't believe i actually wasted my time coming here to this shitty concert. that boy was just begging for attention with his girl like voice. i could've rather been at the party Molly and my friends called me to."