+ pretend 2

THEY'RE 18 IN THIS IMAGINE.

_______________________

____________

third person :-)

"how's the shoot going,anyway?"

Taking a swift turn around the corner,Johnny waited for his sister's reply.

"Its good,the place is beautiful. But I'm tired and can't wait to come home.",Lauren answered,fixing her hair as she sat in her dressing room while talking to her brother on facetime.

"How many more days?",he asked,nearing the studio.

"Three,at the most. Depends,",she answered.

"How are you feeling?",she asked him.

Johnny pulled in,in the parking lot,turning off the engine and resting his head on the headrest.

He had facetimed Lauren last night,telling her about the whole situation. About their childhood best friend — y/n — how he'd gotten yelled at for not bringing her home like their parents had asked him to.

But y/n handled it pretty well,she told the Orlando's that she had already paid for a few days at the hotel,which would be a total waste if not used.

But she lied.

She knew that being around Johnny wasn't the best idea,not when he was still not completely over his ex girlfriend,not when he was still recovering — not when he had forgotten his long lost friend.

It hurt her,but she knew this is how it was going to be. But she was here to help out an old friend.

Even if it meant that this would only hurt her more.

But Johnny didn't know this.

"Fine,a little stressed,but not as bad as before.",he answered,running a hand through his hair. He then looked at the screen of his phone,"You should meet y/n when you return,"

Lauren gave him a sad smile,"I guess."

Her name was then called in the background,making her pick up her phone.

"That's my que,I'll see you soon. Be nice,and have fun.",she waved.

"Sure. Good luck,",he gave her a smile.

With that,they hung up.

Johnny sighed as he unbuckled his seatbelt,pocketing his phone as he got out. He made his way inside the studio,to the elevator and pressed the button to his floor.

His phone then rang,making him pull it out of his jeans' pocket.

His manager's name flashed on the screen. "Hey,",Johnny answered. "Hello,boyo. You at the studio yet?",his manager,Carl, greeted from the other side.