+ physics

t h i r d   p e r s o n

"Ugh!", Johnny groaned.

   You giggled.

"All these laws are making me go bonkers. I'm feeling like I've officially lost my mind.", he said before shutting his text book.

    It was Saturday. You, Johnny, Hayden and Lauren were studying for an upcoming test this Monday.

And clearly, Johnny hated Physics.

    You did too, but watching him groan and rant about how he hates it entertained you enough to keep the bundle of pages open in front of you.

      "Is it that bad?", asked Lauren from the bar stool she was sitting on in the kitchen of your house.

"Its the worst! If I ever see the person who invented this dumbass relativity, I won't hesitate to question him/her about why he/she was so keen to make us suffer by leaving behind this buzzed up theory.", he said again.

    "Einstein is dead,genius.", Hayden said causing laughters from you and Lauren to be heard.

        "I'd rather fail than remember this shit.", he said while flipping the pages of his now open book.

  "Well, since I'm done with the 'dumbass relativity', I'll be leaving.", Hayden said while mocking John and standing up before stretching.

     "I'm coming too.", said Lauren as she stuffed her books in her bag.

They waved bye to you and the tired boy next to you and shut the door.

    "That leaves us both then.", you said.

You were kinda happy about it. Just like any other girl, you had a crush on Johnny.

    But yours wasn't any small one that came and went. It was one that had lasted longer than you expected. But being who you were,you never let Johnny find out about it.

     "Mhm.", he hummed before shutting his eyes.

You sighed, unsatisfied with his reply.

    "Wanna eat?", you asked him.

"I'd love to.", was his reply.

     You checked the pantry and found some ingredients for making spaghetti.

"Spaghetti?", you asked Johnny.

     "Works.", he said with a bright smile on his face.

  "Yo John, pick out a movie while the food's ready. I'm going to the store for some things.", you said to him while wearing your shoes.

    "Aight.", he said before you shut the door.

  ___

"I'm home.", you called out as you walked in the kitchen and took a look at the spaghetti.

   Carefully, you served it in your and Johnny's plates.

You ended up going to Starbucks to get some drinks.

    "John?", you called out.

"Right here!", he yelled from your room.

  You walked upstairs and smiled wide.

     The pillows and blankets had been set up in a cozy manner and the lights were turned off, the fairylights in your room being the only lights on.

      "Hey.", you heard him say.

  "Hi.", you said,giggling a little.

"You did this?", you asked. He nodded. "Thank you."

    "Let's get cozy.", he said before pulling you on the bed with him.

You couldn't control the blush.

   "What movie did you pick?"

"(Name of your favourite movie)", he said.

    "Thanks, John.", you said with a small smile.

He looked down at your lips, then in your eyes.

  He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

   You did not kiss back,you were shocked by his actions. As much as you wanted to tell him, you were afraid if he meant it or if it was just out of his mood.

    He pulled away after he realised you did not kiss back.

"I'm sorry.", he said with sadness in his voice.

    "Don't be.",you said before grabbing his face and kissing him, passionately.
"I like you, Y/N.",he breathed.

    "I like you too, John. A lot."

        He pulled you closer to him as the movie started. "What does this make us?", you asked as you looked at your intertwined fingers.

    "It makes us, us.", he answered.

You smiled and looked at him. He planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

   "We've still got some Physics pending.", you giggled.

      "Don't talk about it.", he groaned.