+ sunrise

I sighed as my car broke down.

There's no way I'll be getting there in time. I shouldn't have told Amy to get me a guy.

I did not realise that when I told her about the kind of guy I wanted, which was a badass gentleman, she grinned.

And yesterday is when she told me that she'd got me a date.

With one of the school's bad boys.

I mentally thanked my best friend, Amy who turned out to be knowing him, for putting his number in my cell.

I hesitated before dialling it.

I was already ten minutes late. He must be thinking that he got himself into a drowning pit.

I totally wasted his time.

I slid the icon and watched as it rang.

He picked up two rings later and I crossed my fingers hoping to not hear  'this was a mistake' instead of a hello.

"Hello?", said the voice from the other side. He sounded so good despite of it being on call.

Will this even be succesful? Will I actually be able to pull this off?

My thoughts were interrupted by another 'hello' being said.

"Hey.", I said politely.

"Y/n?", he spoke.

I smiled at how my name sounded after being said by him. His voice was sweet, yet it gave him the 'bad boy' personality.

"Y-yeah.",I managed to say.

"Where are you?", he asked in his melodious voice. "Um..my car broke down ten minutes away from the place.", I answered, mentally slapping myself.

I heard him chuckle. For some seconds, he did not say anything.

"Can you come halfway through?", he asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion even though he couldn't see me.

"Halfway?"

"Yeah, I'm coming towards you. Just walk half the way and you'll see me. I'm almost there.",he chuckled again.

"Alright."

I kept on walking ahead with my right hand holding the phone upto my ear and my left one pushing through the crowd before apologising .

"Is there free food or something?", I said. "I've never seen such a crowd here before."

I smiled as his laughter hit my ears.

"Okay, I'm almost there.", I spoke again. It was impossible to spot him in such a large crowd.

"What are you wearing?", I asked.

"A black v-neck.", he answered. I stopped in my tracks.

There he stood, with the phone still in his hands. Wearing a v-neck, my biggest turn on, with a pair of jeans and sneakers.