+ coffee shop

You^

I stopped fidgeting with the cash machine before looking up at the clock.

Twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes for me to serve my favourite customer. He's been coming here since a long time,two and half weeks. He comes here before the closing time,usually before 9 pm.

We haven't told each other our names yet,well neither of us asked. We've had conversations everyday,the first one started with me asking him his order.

After which both of us laid down our favourites. The second one was when my pony tail had started to come down,lose and messy.

He offered to tie it,and I let him do it. I was busy in my own thoughts of whether he'd be able to tie it or not,since boys aren't big on tieing hair.

But I bit my lip when I felt his fingertips dance around my head,gathering my hair together. His hands were soft,his movements were smooth. I felt myself take a step closer to him as he tied it into a knot.

He murmured a 'done' and I looked at myself in the mirror in the back,I was surprised. He had tied it better than I could ever try,my hair was drawn into a messy pony tail with some strands left lose,yet it looked perfect.

And that's how we kept on getting to know each other everyday,no names but two strangers talking. Sometimes casual topics,sometimes heartstriking ones,deep.

Well,he actually used to call me by a name. Not a name exaclty,but it was enough to send sparks flying in my body,in every fibre of it.

"Princess?"

I shrugged off the memory of his voice and the name he gave me. The way it would escape his lips and the innocence it held.

"y/n!"

I turned around at the squeal and smiled,a hoot making its way through my mouth.

"Wow,",I adored.

There stood my friend,a year older than me who I met on my first day here,Adiala. She was dressed up in a white dress,a stripped cardigan along with some tights and comfortable footwear,taking the cold weather into consideration.

It wasn't late winter,but it was still cold during the nights.

"Do you think it looks good?",she asked as she fixed her strawberry blonde hair,her honey brown eyes roaming down her attire.

I gasped at how she was doubting if she looked good,for the time since I've known her. She's the kind of girl who is bold and confidence radiates from within her.

"Are you kidding,Ad? You look absolutely beautiful!",I gave her a reassuring smile. She inhaled and opened her eyes,"Man,I've never been so nervous about a date."

I nodded,"Liam's going to love you,I'm sure it'll be great."

Liam was the grandson of the manager of the coffee shop we worked in,who was out because of some work. In his absence,Liam would often take over and we'd have one hell of a time.

He was Adiala's age,a blonde with mesmerising blue eyes,tall and muscled,and super kind.

"Hey girls,",the ringing of the bell on the door made our heads turn as we saw a smiley Liam walk over to us. Clad in a tee,a leather jacket and jeans with some sneakers,he looked nice.

He wrapped an arm around Adiala's waist as he removed something from the pocket of his jeans.

"Oh my lord,I love you!",Adiala let out as she munched onto the bar of her favourite chocolate she'd been craving all day.