+ "stop it all."

my lovely readers,a quick update,just as promised :)
thank you so much for 1.9K votes yeee!
loveyall.

PLEASE READ

they're old enough to drink in this one.

SONG RECOMMENDED
stained-by Selena Gomez

<><><><><><>

reader°

"what will you have?"

looking up at my friend,Lauren,i tried to comprehend her sentence over the blaring music.

"nothing,i'm good.",i smiled.

she nodded and told me to wait right where i was before disappearing in the crowd of partying teenagers,half sober and half too drunk to even know what's going on.

the two of us were at a party our friend Carson was throwing. typical friday night,he insisted for us to come. Lauren said yes,excited about how she could dress me up to impress someone.

someone.

her brother.

it had been over a month since i'd accidently told her how cute her brother is,further defending the fact that he looked hot in his soccer jersey.

her eyes had widened as her first response,squeals escaped her lips as she clapped her hands together.

all she knew was that i found johnny,her brother who was a year older to us,cute. she wasn't aware of the strong feelings i'd developed towards him,neither was i.

i kept denying that i liked him a lot,lot more than just finding him cute.

but i knew it all well,i wasn't head over heels for him,i was so much more. i'd allowed myself to go crazy just for him.

searching for him in crowded rooms,looking for him during lunch,waiting for school to get over everyday just so i could see him walk over to us,walking us to his car as he drove us home,dropping me off first.

the urge of waking up on school mornings,smiling to myself just for those small moments i could see him for,heart fluttering whenever he would glance at me,stomach dancing whenever he'd send a casual 'hey' at me.

it all meant so much,to me.

to him,it seemed as if it wasn't a big deal. as if it was just every other day,hardly bothering to converse with me,unintentionally doing something to catch my attention.

he wasn't aware,i didn't let him be.

all though,i'm pretty sure he did because of the number of times he'd glance at me out of the blue,just to catch me already looking at him. every time he did so,my cheeks would burn red,making me hold his gaze a second longer before tearing away.

there were times where i thought that there might a chance of us being together,of him sharing the same feelings for me. just those expressionless glances and two second greetings made me dream happy endings.

so stupid,i'm aware.

curious as to where he was in this house full of our fellow students,i craned my neck up,trying to look for the face i've become so fond of. no matter how many people separated us by distance,by presence,somehow i found it weird that i could catch a glimpse of him anywhere.

turning around with my eyes still searching for johnny,i bit my lip and cursed all the teens that made it nearly impossible. but once i saw him,my hopping stopped,pace and myself relaxing.