TJL#15#The Captive Princess

By HiddenInTheEpic

21 years old, Aurora Stratton is daughter of German Billionaire Gabriel Stratton and Abigail Stratton. She is... More

Wish For A Magic!!!
Unexpected!!!
Really?
Just Not Me
Win Her!!!
Right
Kids Are Angel
Not Your Fault
Surprise Me
No Wonder
Don't Look Back
Happy
New
Get Hold On It
Shot
No One
New Experience
Not Expected
Bad Move
Sorry
Evergreen
Brave
Serious Step
Surprise
A Good Thing
So Sweet
Now Or Never
Truth
Insulted
Confused
No Matter How
Test
Valid Reason
Messed
Always Yours
Apologize
The News
Better Than That
For Real
Birthday
Maze
Gifts For Twins
First Time
No Girlfriend
Like Really?!
Hold On
Hell No
She Said Yes
Announcement
Let's Do It Sooner
Late Night Explanation
Not A Clue
Strange
Can't Help It
Not So Nice
Kick The Bi*ch
Best For Whom?
What's Going On!!!
Either Good Or Bad
No Secret
No Way
About The Winner
Damn You
The Mystery
No Doubts
Heartless Woman
Jack n Jill
For Sure
His Happiness
A Date To Remember
WHAT THE HELL
From The Starting
Last Thing To Do
Wondering
Save Her
Truly
The Auction
Stupid For No Reason
Hell Shocked
More Messed
No More
Her Decision
Plans
Getting A Clue
All Are In Danger
Calm Boy
Need The Explanation
Finally
Finish It Here
Face To Face
Not Better
Blank
What Had She Done!!!
At Least This Time
Broken Pieces
Lost It
Messed Again?
No More Variations
Forever
With Them It's Better
Principessa prigioniera
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Epilogue

Interesting

3.4K 235 68
By HiddenInTheEpic

Luke's POV

" Natty called and searched for you." Liam said as soon as we entered in the house.

" Oh. I asked for a file from her." I said.

" Which one?" He asked.

" Sedelstone's." I said.

" You go Aurora. Have get freshen up. Lunch will be served in a while." Liam said. She nodded and went upstairs.

" Are they trying to mess up again?" He asked me.

" No. But trying to make a back up plan for them. If we need it ever." I said.

" So we need their strategy." He said.

" Yeah." I said.

" Got it." He said and I chuckled.

" Good that you understand you." I said.

" Yeah, I am smarter than you, Bro. You have to understand." He said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I know." I said.

" By the way, where did you two go?" He asked me.

" Went to talk to Professor Barry about Aurora's admission here." I said.

" What did he say?" Liam asked.

" He said he can manage this." I said.

" Then that's great." Liam said.

" Yeah. I think so." I said.

" Then she is not leaving until her studies finishes." He said.

" She is not leaving ever." I said and he smirked.

" I see." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Don't, Bro. Don't roll your eyes they might you know stuck in an awkward position." He said and I glared at him which as usual didn't work on him. I sighed. I took out my phone and called Natty. She picked it up after 3 rings. I heard some squeals.

" Mamaaaaa, take Dana away from me. She is destroying my sketches." I heard Nora shouting. I chuckled. Kids!!!

" Nora, don't whine. You are an elder sister." I heard Natty.

" Hello!!! You there?" I said to her.

" Yeah, I am here. Going crazy." She said and sighed deeply.

" Chasie pie, catch Dana. She will fall down." I heard Leonore again. There's the caring sister.

" Diya left kids at yours?" I asked her.

" Yeah, it's her exam today. Mom, Dad are out of London. Noel is busy. So the twins are here." She said.

" Yeah, I called her a few days back. She said her last exam is today. By the way, are the twins grumpy today?" I asked her about Dastan and Diana. Axton twins are too much moody from time to time.

" Nah, they are in prank mood today. Pranking around everywhere. Nora was making her sketches and Daina is just disturbing her with her goofy and ridiculous activities." She said chuckling.

" You should have asked Nate to help you." I said.

" She has a lot to do in the hospital today. Even Chase is here." She said.

" Where are his grandparents?" I asked her.

" They went to meet Mrs. Knight's mother. Her condition is critical which Nate told me this morning." She said and I sighed.

" Where are the other two?" I asked about Zayden and Dastan.

" They are playing in the garden." She said.

" Good then." I said.

" Yeah, quiet peaceful around. Cause, Zayden keeps whining around for things like his father. I can't tolerate two Leo at home at the same time. They both are just... Leave it. Tell me you got the files?" She asked me.

" I didn't check. I will let you know after checking it." I said chuckling silently. " Who knew the fire girl Natty will be this lovely mother one day!!" I said and heard her sighing deeply.

" Kids are amazing. You have to love them anyways." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah. I think so. They changed you." I said.

" Indeed they did." She said. I smiled.

" Happiness matters more than reputation." I said.

" True." She said. " Where is Liam?" She asked.

" Went to get freshen up." I said.

" Oh. Where is Aurora? How is she now?" She asked me.

" She is in upstairs. She is quite improving. When she first came she was afraid of everything. But now she is quite good. Coming out of the situation." I said and she sighed.

" I can't believe her own mother did that. How can a mother be so cruel." She said.

" I don't know. I don't have any idea." I said honestly.

" Take me to the lady and give me a chance to slice her throat." She said and I chuckled.

" I am damn serious." She said. I sighed.

" Bella knows about her, right?" I asked her.

" Yeah. She called me a yesterday. She is just stopping herself cause she doesn't want to harm herself and the baby." She said and I got confused.

" Baby?!" I asked.

" Yes, she is pregnant. Adding another baby in the clan." She said.

" Wow!!! That was a very good news. I think I will call her later." I said.

" Yeah, do that. And keep an eye on Aurora all the time. Stratton won't stay quiet. They will come after her." She said.

" Sure. No worries. Will definitely do that. I would do that even if you didn't asked it for." I said. Natalie was about to answer but I heard a squeal.

" Mamaaaaa, stop this little Dana." I heard Nora. Then heard the giggles of Diana. That cute girl is exactly like Diya except for her hair. She got red hair as well. And her twin Dastan is carbon copy of his father.

" Nora, stop. Don't tickle her." Natty said." Come here, little Rabbit."

" My coloul clayon." I heard Diana's baby voice.

" I will get you another one, okay?" Natty said and Diana giggled.

" That easy?" I asked Natty.

" Yeah, after all I am aunt Lee." She said. Kids gave weird name to Natalie and Natasha. They call them Aunt Lee and Aunt Sasha. So, I am quite contented when they call me Lowkey.

" Yeah, you are. Having your own ways. Always." I said and she chuckled.

" Yeah. They are already working on the kids." She said. " Say hi to uncle Luke, baby?" She asked Diana. " No, baby. Bad manner." Natalie said. I can feel Diana was showing her tongue to the phone. I chuckled.

" Hi, Loekoe." Diana said and I smiled widely.

" Hi, baby princess." I said and she squealed.

" See? She is hyper today. Super happy." Natty said and I chuckled.

" Yeah. Can see that." I said.

" Chasie pie, help me here." Nora said.

" Coming, Nora. Wait." Heard Chase saying.

" Like mother like daughter." I said to Natty.

" Yeah, she is quite fond of Chasie pie, Zaddie pie and Dasty pie form." She replied gleefully. "What do you think,  baby Dana?" Natty asked her.

" Unicoln." Diana replied. I laughed. Natty chuckled.

" Mamaaaaa!!!" I heard Leonore again.

" What now, Nora?" Natty asked.

" Mama, I am hungry." Nora said and I chuckled.

" Gotta go, boy. Text me if you got the files. If you need any help just let me know." She said.

" Sure. Go feed the kids." I said.

" Alright. Bye take care." I said to her and hung up. I was going back to my room but suddenly I saw Liam coming towards me. He handed me his phone. He gestured me to check something. As I looked at the screen I found there were a picture of me and Aurora holding hands walking in the park. The paparazzi. Urrrghh. I sighed deeply.

" They will come to know soon." He said.

" Let them know. We will see what they do after knowing." I said. " This is going to be interesting. Very very interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662 121 27
Hannah Taylor is a bedraggled, constantly tired single mum. Her entire reason for living is for her young daughter, Bea. After she caught her ex chea...
3K 95 27
Abigail Axilen was born in a noble family, her mother died because of an unknown illness. This left Abigail broken and sad, Four months after her mot...
1.3K 28 29
We all make promises. We all say that we'll keep those promises going for eternity. But, they never actually last that long. Being royal doesn't mea...
44K 1.8K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...