Chapter 162: Heart Palpitating with Excitement

While Feng Luodi was feeling disappointed with herself, Situ spoke out, as curt and to the point as always. He also expressed their wish to aid the Demonic Sect in breaking away from their predicament.

Shangguan Yan's attitude was even more firm and even nastier to Situ than she was towards Feng Luodi.

Feng Luodi glanced to the side slightly. When she noticed Situ's eyebrows trembling and his gaze on Shangguan Yan carrying a faint killing intention, she hastily went forward and tugged on his arm while giving a meaningful look to Lu Buping who was grieving over the loss of his charming looks. Lu Buping finally understood and immediately began talking about the pros and cons of the plan. He was planning to sway her with emotions and reason.

Unfortunately, Shangguan Yan did not buy it at all. She did not even listen to his explanation and continued to beat into Lu Buping.

Feng Luodi tried repeatedly, wanting to let Shangguan Yan sit down to listen to their explication properly. After all, this matter would only benefit the Demonic Sect and they would not lose anything at all. Normally, no matter how much they did not like the people in the court, as the Supremo of a sect, she should at least cordially sit down to discuss such proposals before she rejects it, right?

Situ's fury and killing intent increased. All the Covert Guards in the dark were petrified and Lu Buping had also felt that. He was inwardly very bewildered about Shangguan Yan's behaviour today. Although their supremo usually had a short fuse and did not regard anyone highly due to her proficient martial arts prowess, she was definitely someone who understood reason. Otherwise, the Demonic Sect also would not be feared by the Righteous White Path people to such an extent.

Shangguan Yan pretended that she did not feel that killing intention and even found a few sect disciples to exchange blows with Lu Buping. Situ finally turned to leave, flinging his sleeves in distaste. Feng Luodi had no choice but to follow him.

Only after the courtyard became peaceful did Shangguan Yan's expression vanish. She was sincere and natural. On top of that, with her beautiful looks, she was an entirely different person from her unreasonable appearance just now.

Lu Buping sighed helplessly. "Supremo, what exactly are you planning?"

Shangguan Yan ruffled her long hair. It was a simple action, but when she did it, it was alluring. Lu Buping felt helpless. Qi'er followed by the Supremo's side. Please don't let her pick up these habits.

"You dare to display such a repugnant expression?" Shangguan Yan's arched eyebrows were knitted slightly as if she was going to flip out again.

Lu Buping hastily escaped into the room but was called by Shangguan Yan. "Buping, is the yamen fun?"

Lu Buping turned his head around. When he saw the sly look in Shangguan Yan's eyes, he instantly had a sense of foreboding in his heart.

~~~~~~~~

Feng Luodi followed Situ and they returned to the main streets of Dingtao City. They were surrounded by passers-by and it was bad for Feng Luodi to speak in an overly blunt manner. She glanced at Situ's expression and suddenly giggled.

Situ gritted his teeth and said a few words, "Feigning madness and playing the fool."

Feng Luodi furrowed her eyebrows slightly. She had also seen through that.

"This is the first time seeing someone not buying what you say to such an extent." Feng Luodi chuckled as she shook her head and walked with Situ in the direction of the yamen.Situ pulled a long face again. Only after quite a while did he faintly say, "You are the first one."