Chapter 158: Righteous Clans

A remote hexagonal pavilion sat in the outskirts of Dingtao Provincial City, the surrounding area completely covered by the dense foliage, unpruned branches of the few bamboo forests all reached into the hexagon pavilion.

Fifty metres away from the hexagonal pavilion, amidst a group of low shrubs, Feng Luodi had a face full of puzzlement after being brought here by Situ. Her limpid almond eyes looked at the hexagonal pavilion, then back to the carefree Situ and asked, "What are we doing here? To enjoy the cold wind?" 

Situ helplessly glanced at Feng Luodi. Why is it that she can change so much in just one night, from being romantic to being indifferent and unmoved? 

"To watch a show." Situ's voice was very soft. 

"Hm?" Feng Luodi's raised her elegant eyes. From the corner of her eye, she noticed a middle-aged man clad in a black and grey robe walking into the hexagonal pavilion. He was holding an unadorned and heavy sword in his hand.  

A person from the Jianghu. A person from the Jianghu who is different from Lu Buping.

Feng Luodi curiously looked at that person's appearance, a little taken aback. He had thick eyebrows and he appeared ruthless. His eyes were bright and full of vigour such that a faint golden light could be seen. He had an aquiline nose, thin lips and kept a short beard. His facial bones were very narrow and he looked like someone who was difficult to get along with. A strong Jianghu aura emanated from him. Feng Luodi covered her nose and did not even dare to breathe. She widened her eyes at Situ and repeatedly blinked.  

What's with her frightened appearance? Situ knitted his eyebrows slightly and asked in a deep voice, "What's the matter?"

Feng Luodi placed her hand down and used her softest voice. "It looks like he is very well-versed in the martial arts. Would he discover us?"

From what Feng Luodi understood from stories, people from the Jianghu all flew around on the eaves of houses and walked on walls. They had keen ears that could even clearly hear the infinitesimal sounds in their surroundings.  

Situ suddenly pulled Feng Luodi close and his hair which hung down brushed Feng Luodi's rosy cheeks.

"My skills are better than his. I have plenty of methods to not let him hear us."

Feng Luodi was suddenly embraced and she blinked her eyes. Her eyes only contained Situ's earnest and stern countenance. The sunlight landed on his dashing face like a deity who had flown down to the human world from heaven.

Are all deities so good-looking that they make people speechless?

"Cough, cough." Feng Luodi lightly coughed. She withdrew her gaze from the Jianghu person sitting upright in the hexagonal pavilion and told Situ in an extremely serious manner, "I know that you are very powerful. I was joking." Feng Luodi looked at Situ as sincerely as she could.

Only then did Situ release her, pleased with her reply. "It's good that you know."

Feng Luodi secretly turned her face away as a helpless smile appeared on her lips. When she could finally stop her smile and wanted to ask Situ about the identity of the person, she saw Lu Buping run as fast as if he was flying towards the hexagonal pavilion. He was luxuriously dressed up which accentuated his red lips and white teeth. A frivolous smile formed on his lips. After he noticed the person in the hexagonal pavilion, a look of ridicule slipped past his lips.    

"Is that Sect Leader Xiao of the Qing Cheng Sect?" Feng Luodi could almost be certain of the identity of that man who was wearing a black and grey muslin robe.