20.2

"If you had not tried to protect her, she could have avoided that attack. But because you got in the way she had to protect you. You think that we don't want to save her or protect her like you. That you are the only one," said ℥enji getting angry. "We all made the same mistake the first time we were in an incident where she was about to get hurt," said Leah as they headed back. "We all got the same lecture at that time as well," added Rick. "He is just worried about her and is taking it out on you. Give him time to calm down," said Jason.

They headed back to the house and Adrian's friends were dropped off at a park near their academy. "Sorry about before. I didn't mean it. You did what any of us would do," said ℥enji after he had calmed down. "But if you want to be with her and keep her safe, you have to stand by and watch her get hurt," he added. "I can't just stand by and watch her get hurt," said Adrian. "I said the same thing to ⨊," said ℥enji.

"⨊ told me that if I wanted to keep her safe then staying hidden and watch her get hurt and caught. And then following her to where she was taken to would be more helpful to her, that she would be rescued sooner and wouldn't have to suffer. Otherwise, if I got hurt trying to save her or ended up being asleep or killed or imprisoned would mean that she would have to suffer until I could get to her or that she could get out and then would end up having to rescue me. She said that even though a group of people would seem easy to defeat they always have something that could tip the balance to their advantage," said ℥enji.