6.1

After some time ⨊ reached Belldale in the early morning, the last day of the week. As soon as she got their she headed straight for Dalejr. ⧚Do you miss him that much?⧚ asked ℥enji as he watched ⨊ from the shadows. ⧚I don't miss him. I know he won't come and he won't remember me. The only reason I came here is so that I could see that for myself. I just want to get this over with.⧚ explained ⨊ as she sat at a table.

As the time went by her expression became sad unknowingly. "Are you really going to let her wait for him when you know he won't come?" asked the woman who had tagged along with the others who followed ℥enji. "Leah, he may remember. After all, the only reason he doesn't remember is cause they attacked him," said Janet looking at Leah. "Are you making excuses for him?" asked Leah. "I'm not. You weren't there, you didn't see how happy she was with him," said Janet. "The fact that she was happy makes this even worse. If he doesn't remember or show up?" said Jason.

"Why are you lot here? Do you think this a show?" asked ℥enji in a cold voice. "We had work to finish up here that..." "Then get to it and DON'T INTERFERE in this matter," said ℥enji interrupting the teen. The three left with Janet, leaving Jason with ℥enji. "They are just worried about her and want to support her if..." said Jason unable to finish the sentence. "I know," said ℥enji. "Aren't you going to tell her?" asked Jason. "Tell her what? That he may not come or he may not remember," asked ℥enji. "Even if I said anything to her she would still want to see it for herself. She would still wait for him...He may show up and remember,"continued ℥enji.