16.3

"The guards that are circling this area belong to us," said Rick. "Father?Who?" asked ⨊ looking at David. "He is just a small-time corrupt businessman. That bribed his way to get things done his way. He got rid of a lot of people that didn't agree with him or his ways. Since he was just a small fry, none of the higher-ups took any interest in the matter," said David. ⧚He wasn't any threat to Adrian, so we just ignored him.⧚ said ℥enji.

"I don't like her. She tried to get her claws into my Adrian," said ⨊ annoyed. "You know the punishment for anyone who tries to touch what is hers," said ℥enji in a cold voice. "Understood," said the guy bowing. As the other men imprisoned Celest and her group leaving ⨊ and the others. "Calm down. She won't ever bother you again or get near him," said ℥enji coaxing her. "Did you have fun with Adrian?" asked ℥enji trying to distract her.

℥enji held ⨊ and walked toward the picnic site Janet had found for them. He listened to ⨊ talk about the things she did with Adrian. Adrian caught up to ⨊ and ℥enji, listening to ⨊ happily chatter away. "Say a word to anyone about what happened today. Even your family and you'll end up like Celest. Your family as well," said David stopping Adrian's group with the others. When they tried to slip off and follow Adrian. David and the others caught up with ⨊, as Nina and the others walked behind them glancing at ⨊ every now and then.

They got to the site which was surrounded by trees and hidden from the crowd. Leah and Rick were setting up the place when Nina and the others reached them. Janet and Jason took the food out. When everyone got there a group of guards like the ones they had seen take Celest away landed up and surrounded them. "They are here to make sure no one disturbs her," said Jason when he saw their frightened expressions.