17.9

"I told you she is an existence. Who never had any feelings and wasn't awake or aware of anything at the beginning. That's why she acts like a kid when it comes to her personal life or when she is resting. The reason she came into existence is because of the work. The reason she exists is also because of the work. Even if she has changed or grown she can never escape her work and will never do it. She can never have any likes or dislikes or desires," said ℥enji.

When ℥enji and Adrian were walking back, Adrian couldn't stop smiling. "What?" asked ℥enji. "It may sound crazy, but as you told me about my past I could see the events. I feel like I found where I belong. That I finally found myself and don't have to pretend anymore. But I will in front of her," said Adrian. Adding the last part when he saw ℥enji's expression. "Since you have found yourself, you don't need to be with her anymore," said ℥enji. "Are you trying to get rid of me again. I remember you doing that before as well. I won't leave her side. You of all should know what I'm capable of doing just to be by her side," said Adrian in a serious tone, his atmosphere becoming dark.

"You really are Ian or should I say Kian. You really are him. What should I call you?" asked ℥enji. "Ian," said Adrian. "Even though I have grown, when I used the name Kian and now when I'm Adrian. I am originally Ian and will always be Ian," said Adrian. ⧚Why did you decide to tell me?⧚ asked Adrian. ⧚Because its better for you to know now. Rather than when she gets attached and ends up getting hurt. And if you rejected her after seeing her real appearance I would have killed you since I cannot erase your memories.⧚ said ℥enji. ⧚You don't seem upset.⧚ he added. ⧚I understand why you did that and would do that. I would have done the same thing if I was in your place.⧚ said Adrian.