6.5

"How is she?" asked Jason when he saw ℥enji return. "She went to sleep for some time," he answered. "Where did Ian go?" he asked in a cold voice. "Headed back to the lodge, was what Leah told me. Are we going to just leave things as they are?" asked Jason. "What do you want to do?" "I know its not Ian's fault, but for him to not know anything and go on living like nothing happened, it just feels unfair to her," "I have no intention of leaving him in the dark. Its true it's not his fault, but it doesn't change the fact that he hurt her. Even though it was unintentional," said ℥enji headed for the lodge Ian stayed at.

Ian sat in the room thinking about the woman he saw tonight. He didn't know why he was in pain when he thought about her sad expression. He felt like he knew her and needs to remember her. Every part of him was screaming to go to her, but he didn't know why. He couldn't stop thinking about her. "You seem confused," said a man walking out of the shadow and entering Ian's room. "Who..." "You don't need to know," said ℥enji in a cold voice interrupting Ian. "I'm only here to let you know that she waited for you. I know you don't know what I'm talking about and that you don't remember anything. It's not your fault. You may remember or you may never remember anything ever. But I wanted you to know that she believed you and waited for you. Even though it's not your fault, the fact that you forgot and never came for her, hurt her. Don't worry, she's no longer waiting for you, she will no longer be in your life and will forget about you. Goodbye," said ℥enji leaving.

He came and left within a few minutes. Ian wanted to ask a lot of questions. But they only thing he really wanted to know was whether that man was talking about the woman he saw tonight.