7.5

⨊ woke up every now and then for work in a daze and would go back into slumber straight after the work was over. Hardly interacting with the others, unless it was about work. ⨊ woke up sometime later and straight away got into her work, avoiding her feelings and thoughts.

"You're awake? We can go to a new place I found. It's a market, but with a lot of fun things to do," said Janet getting all happy with the others. ⨊ just gave her a cold look. "You are awake, right? Or are you..." asked Janet glancing at ℥enji unable to finish her words. "⨊ is awake. And you really should take a break, you just woke up a few days ago. It's not good to strain yourself," said ℥enji looking at ⨊.

"How long have I been in slumber?" asked ⨊ knowing that she couldn't run away from the topic forever. "More than two hundred years. You have been awake every now and then for work, but you were always in a daze. It's been two hundred years since you were last awake like this," said ℥enji knowing what ⨊ wanted to know. "Two hundred years, I see," said ⨊ with a sad smile. "How was his life?" Even though, it would hurt knowing how he got on with his life without her and how happy he was with someone else. Even though she knew it would only cause her pain, she still wanted to know.

When ⨊ asked them, no one answered the question. Everyone avoided her gaze with a worried look. "What happened to him?" asked ⨊ in a cold voice. "We better go to a quiet place where no one can disturb us before I tell you anything," said ℥enji cautiously. "Can they come too? They may be able to explain certain things since they were the ones that found out," continued ℥enji. "All of you get in the ௹ace right now," said ⨊ with her atmosphere getting dark.