17.2

"When she becomes aware?" asked Adrian becoming worried. "She will erase them," said ℥enji becoming distressed. "Why? Why is she scared to be with me when she herself feels that way about me. If its cause I mess..." "It's not that," said ℥enji interrupting him. "The things that I just told you about your time together was real, I just didn't mention the reason or events that caused them," said ℥enji watching him. "Why?" asked Adrian. "Cause I wanted to know how you would respond if you only knew the bad stuff. And how you would treat her if things were her fault," said ℥enji.

"They weren't her fault like you said, were they? Tell me everything, please," said Adrian sincerely. ℥enji told him how they met, how he got hurt and missed the meeting point. That he ended up meeting her when she was in the middle of work and that was the reason for stabbing him. How he got captured and experimented on because he knew her. But she was asleep at that time. And even though she saw him screaming in pain, she thought it was a dream. How she got distressed when she knew it wasn't a dream and thought he was dead since she couldn't sense him anymore. How she went around destroying the ones who hurt him, working non-stop. How she met him in the forest. But didn't recognize him cause his original energy had disappeared. How he didn't remember her but followed her and kept her safe. How when she found out it was him she erased his memory and gave him his current life.

Cause she believed that the only reason he loved her was a root of his bad life and cause he thought of her as a light in his dark life he fell in love with her. How if he had a normal life he would never have fallen in love with her. That he deserved happiness for everything that happened to him because of her. And he deserved freedom, a new life. Not to be bound with her in a tortured life.