5.1

The next two days went by with Bob trying to take a look at Ian's wound and Emma offering to help take care of him. Jason and Janet stuck to ⨊'s side, unless she went with Ian in the tent. And Ian happily snuggled up with ⨊, not leaving her side. The group camped in the same spot for two days in a row. Bob had been agitated the last three days, since it seemed like something went wrong and now he was stuck with the livestock.

After Ian's wound seemed to be healing, we started headed back on the trail again. With Ian and ⨊ at the back of the group as usual, with Jason and Janet with them. When everyone else was walking and chatting, ⨊ suddenly stopped. "Jessica? What's wrong?" asked Ian seeing her staring and unfocused eyes. "JESSICA," shouted Ian holding her shoulders tightly and looking at her. "What's wrong with her?" asked Ian looking at Jason and Janet, since he couldn't get a response from ⨊. But neither of them answered him. With all the commotion the others stopped walking, looking back to see what was wrong. "What's wrong? Did something happen to Jessica?" asked one of the girls but was ignored by everyone.

A few seconds later ⨊ eyes became focused again and she found that everyone had stopped walking. "Are you in pain?" asked ⨊ looking at Ian's worried expression. He just hugged her forcefully. "Don't ever disappear like that again," he whispered. "What are you talking about? I'm right here," said ⨊ wrapping her arms around him. ⧚What happened?⧚ ⨊ glanced at Janet and Jason. ⧚Don't know. You seemed to be spacing out.⧚ ⧚Your eyes were unfocused like you were elsewhere. Did something happen?⧚ added Janet. ⧚Work.⧚ said ⨊ patting Ian's back. "Don't worry I'm right here," (Usually, no one ever notices when I do that, unless the atmosphere around me changes. Not even the people who have been around me for a long time. Silly little boy.) "Have you calmed down?" asked ⨊ looking at him. "Your... nothing. Yes I'm calm, now that you're ok,"

"We should set up camp soon," said ⨊ looking at the pair. "Your right, I'm tired," said Janet. "Same here" added Jason. "What? We haven't even walked for half a day yet," said Emma. "You camp, we are leaving," added Wes. "Lets camp," said Ian. Jason was already looking around for a place to settle down, with Janet sticking to ⨊. And Ian holding onto ⨊ and watching her as if afraid she would disappear.