12.6

In the following days, Kian got closer to ⨊. Sitting with her and holding her whenever he could. The only time ⨊ left his sight was when ℥enji was treating her wounds. Kian even found a reason to sleep next to ⨊, giving her the excuse of how he felt cold at night when she was away from him.

On one of the occasions when ℥enji was helping Kian with his wounds ⨊ sat close to him looking at ℥enji. "You want to help?" ⨊ nodded yes in reply. ⧚It's ok, you should go and play. I'll be with you soon.⧚ ⨊ just looked at ℥enji for help. "Everyone. ⨊ wants to help Kian with his wounds, but it seems like he doesn't intend to cooperate with her," said ℥enji with a wicked grin. "I'll hold him down," said Jason. "We can all hold him down," said David. "Strip or do you want ⨊ to help you strip?" asked Janet. "We can just cut off his clothes," said Leah. "Should we silence him?" asked Rick. "I meant his telepathic communication," he added when the others looked at him as if he was stupid. Since Kian couldn't physically talk.

⧚Wait! You can help me with my wounds.⧚ said Kian giving in. "If he refuses to cooperate just let us know," said ℥enji. ⨊ got all happy sitting on Kian's lap helping him with his wounds.  ⨊ helped with putting medicine on the wounds while ℥enji was left in charge of bandaging the wounds since she couldn't do that.  ⧚They really like to help you no matter what, glad about that.⧚ said Kian with a gentle smile. ⧚Did seeing my wounds scare you?⧚ ⨊ just shook her head no in response and hugged him. ⧚I'm fine. It doesn't hurt.⧚ said Kian as he stroked her head to calm her. ⧚Don't even think about it.⧚ said ℥enji when he saw her expression. ⧚Don't worry, he will heal in no time. It might hurt him if you try to help him in any other way with his wounds.⧚ he added in a gentle tone trying to explain things to her.