1.7

One of the days during the hike, they reached a stream. Of course, the girls were overjoyed. They straight away took over the group from Bob and divided the group into males and females. Set a bunch of rules and chased the guys away. ⨊ was sitting far from the girls when Emma approached her with her two friends. "Can we sit with you? We don't know anyone else here," said Emma looking at ⨊ with a shy smile, the kind of smile to fool others or get their pity. (Right, the four girls who you and your friends had been talking to during this trip are people you don't know.) ⨊ wanted to ask them if they couldn't come up with a better lie or excuse? But instead said no. And just ignored Emma, continuing to laze in the stream.

"Look the only reason we are even talking to you is to tell you to stay away from Ian," said one of Emma's friends. Think her name was Gabby. She was similar to Emma appearance wise except that Gabby had the attitude that the whole world revolved around her and that everyone should be grateful if she ever talked to them. "Why?" asked ⨊. Even though she was not interested in Ian and even wanted to keep her distance from him, which was obvious to anyone with eyes. She did not like to be told what to do by a bunch of kids who had their head in the clouds. "It is because Ian is my boyfriend. We just want to keep it between us for now," said Emma.

"Because Ian belongs to Emma. You shouldn't get in their way," said Gabby. "Do as we say and we might allow you to be around us," said Emma's other friend. (Think I will call her Gabby 2 cause I couldn't care less to find out her real name.) ⨊ had a dull expression as she listened to girls while laughing uncontrollably internally. She couldn't believe that a bunch of kids wanted her to be grateful to them. (Wonder if they could stand for even a second if they saw the real me?)

"Get lost," said ⨊ as her gloomy atmosphere became dark giving off a dangerous vibe. (I wanted to add while you still can, but they would probably take it as a challenge or a joke.)