13.6

"Why didn't you tell us you had new neighbors?" asked one of the girls as the group walked towards one of the houses. "Who are they? Are there any cute guys?" chimed in one of the girls. "Maybe there are some cute girls," said one of the guys. "I didn't even know anyone moved in, must have happened while we were on the trip," said the guy.

They watched as people went in and out of the house with furniture and boxed items. "How much is left?" asked one of the guys who was in the doorway of the house. He was tall and seemed to be in his twenties, had glass on and seemed like a scholar. "Not much, we will get it done before she wakes up," another guy answered him. He was rough looking with scars like a hunter and looked to be in his thirties. "Only if Ricks hurries up," he added. "You know this is heavy," said the guy called Rick. He looked like he was in his teens.

"Hi, we can help you if you like," said one of the girls from the group who seemed interested in Rick. "Our friend is your neighbor," she added. "Looks like someone likes you," said a woman as she approached Rick. "It's not like that. Don't tell her about this," said Rick. "Depends, if you do as we say," said another woman with a sly grin who had come along with the first one. 

"Which one of you is the neighbor?" said the guy in the glasses. "He is," said one of the girls pointing to a guy who was in his late teens. "I'm Rick, that is Janet, Jason, David and Leah. And you are?" asked Rick with a bright smile.  The guy who was the neighbor  stood there looking at the group of people. He didn't know why but they seemed familiar to him even though he had never seen them.