5.8

5.8

"Isn't this over yet?" asked ⨊ mumbling to herself. "Are you missing that kid?" asked the man walking out of the shadow and standing next to her. "℥enji you know you don't have to be in the shadows when we are alone like this. And the only reason I make you stay in the shadows is for your own safety," said ⨊. "I know, now don't divert the subject," he said.

"I just want to get it over with," said ⨊. "With work? Or..." "I know he won't remember me. I just want to see it for myself and forget about him," "What if he remembers you?" asked ℥enji. "He won't,""Even though it has been a year over here, it's only been a week in that realm," "If he remembers me, I'll erase his memories of me," said ⨊. "What if he is someone like me?" "You mean a kid with questionable sanity?" asked ⨊. "Yes and I'm proud of my questionable sanity. Its because I'm like this, that I can be with you. And I wouldn't trade that for anything in the entire realm, no matter what,"

"You know you can get what you want without being with me," said ⨊. "But I want to be with you," he said. "How long is this going to take?" asked ⨊ changing the topic. "There is still a day left before a week is up in that realm. We will be done with a day left in that realm," said ℥enji with a smile.

Three people came over to them. "Where have you been?" asked ⨊ in a cold voice. "Sorry, we..." "I sent them over to take a look of the situation. To make sure nothing was missed," said ℥enji interrupting the woman. ⨊ looked at ℥enji. "Don't worry I'll take care of it. You should rest, you have a long trip ahead of you if you want to get there soon," said ℥enji with a wink.