12.2

"Kian stop. ⨊ is safe, calm down," said ℥enji getting in the way. "Move or I'll kill you," said Kian becoming more and more violent. "Kian if you don't stop..." said Janet trailing off. "If you don't stop, we will forcibly restrain you," warned ℥enji. "Put the ∰ on him, there is no other alternative," he added when he got no response from Kian.

Even though the others surrounded him and put a ∰ on him, he never stopped trying to break the black barrier. ⨊ was confused at Kian's behavior. She realized that Kian thought that she was caught, but there was no reason for him to try so hard to break the barrier or to help her. Seeing him wounded and stubbornly trying to break her free, it hurt her. ⨊ removed the barrier and stood in front of Kian watching him. The moment the barrier disappeared Kian broke free from the ∰ and embraced her. ⧚Are you hurt? Tell me where it hurts.⧚ said Kian as he looked at her up and down after hugging her. Trying to see where she got hurt.

⨊ watched Kian panic over her wellbeing, becoming even more confused. She just extended her hand and tentatively touched one of his wounds frowning even more. ⧚I'm ok, I'm worried about you. ⧚ he said as he saw her frown. ⨊ just touched him letting him feel her thoughts. Kian felt her confusion over his behaviour, felt her worrying about him and he felt her distress over the wounds on his body. ⧚I'm ok, they don't hurt.⧚ he said as he gently embraced her.

"⨊..." ⨊ frowned at the others stopping whatever they were about to say. "⨊ are you... Wait I know you're angry at me, but I really did not mean to hurt you," said ℥enji apologetically. ⨊ wanted to turn away, but Kian was still holding onto her. ⨊ wanted to push Kian away, but saw the wounds on his body and glanced at ℥enji. "Don't worry. I'll take care of his wounds," said ℥enji with a slight smile.